It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Our Polish Games Festival is going strong with great deals on titles coming from Polish developers, but that’s not all we have in store for you (pun intended).
We teamed up with Razer to give you a contest with amazing prizes!

The rules are simple: comment on the forum or under our Twitter contest post and tell us what things are HARDER to do in games than in real life from your perspective. We'll reward 3 forum and 3 Twitter entries that we find most creative.

What are the prizes? You can win one of six prize packs of Razer peripherals (BlackWidow keyboard, DeathAdder mouse and Kraken headphones), and a bundle of 20 games available on GOG.COM, such as Control Ultimate Edition, Disco Elysium - The Final Cut, Spiritfarer, SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete and more!

Submit your entries before May 11th, 3pm UTC. Terms and conditions apply. You can check them in the first comment on the forum.

Don’t forget that, during Polish Games Festival (from May 3rd to May 10th, till 1 PM UTC), if you buy any game at GOG.COM and sign up to GOG’s newsletter, you will receive a special 15% off on peripherals in the Razer Store*.

* The 15% discount codes for Razer Peripherals will be valid from May 10th till June 10th, 2021. The discount does not apply to digital goods (Razer Gold Pins, Razer Gift Card), Razer Customs, Gears & Apparel, Razer Systems. Codes are eligible for selected countries and territories: USA, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Australia. The discount codes will be sent via email connected to your GOG account, within a few days after the event ends. One account is eligible for one discount code.
Killing dragons, so much easier in real life. ;-)
3 things that I believe is harder to do in real life than in video games.

1. To sneak away from your captors. Mainly in Skyrim.
2. To remove viruses from computers and keeping all of the important data intact. PC building simulator under estimates the difficulty.
3. Hacking. That is a whole lot harder to do in real life compared to watch dogs 2.
I find waiting to be the hardest thing. When I'm at the dentist or dmv or something, waiting is easy and natural, but when I'm playing a game and all I need to do is wait 30 more seconds for a hallway to clear or for someone to look away so I can sneak by or rush in right away and take on an army, it's me vs.the army everytime, and is almost always ends poorly.

Honorable mention: invisible walls! I'm real life if I can see it, I can walk to it, but in a video game they usually want you to take a proper path, not jump over the mountains or climb an obscure building, I almost never play by the rules and following the safe road though!
Say "No!" to the most stupid tasks. Seriously I'm a fan of rpgs an in that games i'm really doing ANYTING for even the lowest rewards of exp, items or money. In real live I would instanty say "Do your own s***" to someone who wants me to bring him 10 herbs!
Things that are harder to do in games than in real life:

1. Running through bushes.
2. Opening my mouth when eating and drinking.
3. Resisting the urge to pick up every useless piece of junk I can find, although this sometimes can be difficult in real life as well.
Immersing yourself using all you senses. Games seem to be good for visual sensations only. You can't smell or taste.
Imagine going on an adventure and tasting what you cook/scavenge.
Imagine adventuring in a dungeon and smelling the foul stench of trolls, goblins or whatever as you battle them.
I have not played any games on gamepad or steering wheel, so I don't know it the gap is closer there for the sense of touch, or not. Otherwise touch does not help you for the immersion.
I have also not played any games that offered a good comparison for the sense of proprioception. Maybe VR games will get better in the future.
Audio-wise, it's hard to say. Conveying vertical audio, even on a good pair of headphones is hard to achieve. Though for this sense, I have high hopes for the future.
Things harder in games than real life.

1. Chew my food properly. One bite and swallow is not good for the digestion.

2. Putting things down and having them stay upright. Can't count how many things I have set down that fall over and get in the way.

3. Not put dents in my car. No matter how slow or careful I drive in a game I always end up hitting some object , animal or person.
1- just walking, you simply cannot just walk in a game, you have to sprint constantly otherwise it's pure pain.
2- Looking at anything that you have in your inventory that can be inspected (backpack, etc.)
3- Climbing anything
4- just doors man, just doors
Running through an invisible wall:

In a game : impossible
In real life : a breeze, literally and figuratively.

Getting completely nude

In a game : have yet to see this accomplished without hacks
In real life : not hard... ya know... just like the good lord made us
Sitting down wherever and whenever in third person

More leading black Characters with deep , rich, strong Stories with a balance of heart, sex. Intimacy , heroes driven like red dead, Batman, God of war, but deeper, Cyberpunk allmost got it , but made these characters stories Short with no love More black folks please where they dont freaking die in the end and they get the girl....third person, with a relationship with another black character prefer man with woman ., man with man, woman with woman. All black Triple A games, RPG Action pack, ...it ashamed in the time we live in i have to asked for this

Oh Yeah the last one is sitting on a toilet to sh$t.........peace and love. And Fu#king Namaste
I think especially during this pandemic and because I moved to another city it is harder in real life to stay connected with friends than it is in games. Games helped me stay connected and still regularly meet my friends eventhough we couldn't actually meet and talk and go out to eat something together, but at least we could do that stuff in games, and if real life cake wasn't possible, at least in Portal, I hear there was to be some cake at the end ;3

Also I think it's harder irl to slay demons (doom), hunt ghosts (phasmaphobia), maintain a spaceship (among us), ravage the countryside and build a lovely home (minecraft), become a magician (outward), train monsters to fight for you (temtem), or get eaten by an extraterrestrial life firm with acid for blood (alien isolation) than it is in games xD
Simple - in games it is waaaaay harder to not horde things. I can’t remember the last RPG I played where I didn’t run out of inventory space.

I mean, I probably don’t need that apple, and I’m probably still going to have it in my inventory when I defeat the final boss... but I’d better hold onto it just in case. You never know when that 3 HP might come in handy :)
Not explode. In Real Life I've never exploded (maybe once), but in games? BOOM.
The most difficult thing to do in games is to stop playing the game. In real life it is easy, you got bored, need to go to sleep, or work, or has to do something else... In the game you, as your character you never get bored, never has to sleep, or to do anything else (well ofcours it is depending on the game, you can eat, sleep, etc...) but it is hard to stop playing (which is in the game is your life).
Walking at the same pace as the person you're talking to