It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Witchcraft, of course!...
johnki: I will give a Geneforge Saga Steam key to the first person who can figure out how I made this PNG not only animated, but change color when you refresh the page.
pm'd

Thanks johnki!!!!
Post edited November 03, 2012 by ErekoseDM
benderz: It's an PHP script into the avatar.png ?
Yep. Pretty much. The magic of .htaccess lets me reroute the PNG to a PHP script that, for lack of better words, loads a GIF into the PNG that is chosen randomly on page load. Someone beat you to it in PMs though. :)
johnki: Yep. Pretty much. The magic of .htaccess lets me reroute the PNG to a PHP script that, for lack of better words, loads a GIF into the PNG that is chosen randomly on page load. Someone beat you to it in PMs though. :)
So you aren't a wizard?
You made it with some programs! :-)
johnki: Yep. Pretty much. The magic of .htaccess lets me reroute the PNG to a PHP script that, for lack of better words, loads a GIF into the PNG that is chosen randomly on page load. Someone beat you to it in PMs though. :)
Nearly! Thank you anyway for your generosity :-)
The last Crysis 3 code I have, here you go: C8YY-VFYU-AGRZ-XWR7-KQHB
grynn: The last Crysis 3 code I have, here you go: C8YY-VFYU-AGRZ-XWR7-KQHB
thx
Where is my message?
Post edited November 03, 2012 by benderz
benderz: Where is my message?

[url=ok, i lost my text, so SpaceChem here 95C4-5C62-AD47-748E ][/url]
Code seems invalid ^^'
grynn: The last Crysis 3 code I have, here you go: C8YY-VFYU-AGRZ-XWR7-KQHB
mrmarioanonym: thx
Ohhhhhhhh, you lucky you. Congrats, have fun (covers his face and cries). ;)

+1 to grynn.
benderz: Where is my message?

[url=ok, i lost my text, so SpaceChem here 95C4-5C62-AD47-748E ][/url]
N0x0ss: Code seems invalid ^^'
In my OP, I explained why this code is maybe not available. I found it in my file where I note which key is available, which is gift and which is redeem for myself. And this one had no note. So maybe it was available, apparently it's not... Sorry for the inconvenience !
N0x0ss: Code seems invalid ^^'
benderz: In my OP, I explained why this code is maybe not available. I found it in my file where I note which key is available, which is gift and which is redeem for myself. And this one had no note. So maybe it was available, apparently it's not... Sorry for the inconvenience !
No worries... sorry I missed your OP ^^
N0x0ss: No worries... sorry I missed your OP ^^
Nobody saw it, I clicked on "Post my message", the page refresh and my message was not here. Tired to write again, post the key without explanation. Sorry again guys!
Post edited November 03, 2012 by benderz
For a chance to win Nox: http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/8BcCnMHl

Edit: made a mistake. use this link.
Post edited November 03, 2012 by GoJays2025