It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TVs_Frank: Bought the PS one.

...and the DS one.
IronStar: Played Chrono Cross?
I played through Cross once. Have tried going through again, but I always get distracted like 3 hours in. Have I ever mentioned I fucking hate the pink dog thing? Cause I do.
klaattu: Interplay Tier 1
PB5U-J3AD-ZHRZ-LEC3
Tiziano: Thank you! Redeemed a couple of games of the bundle.
3 games left here. I didn't redeem anything as taking anything tonight after GTA:SA would be plain greed. :)
klaattu: Interplay Tier 1
PB5U-J3AD-ZHRZ-LEC3
Redeemed JA, Max 1+2 and Evolva thanks
I like Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia more than Terranigma. Tried twice to play Terranigma and quit in roughly the same spot.

also I like Secret of Evermore more than Secret of Mana or SD3 >______>
tarunmutreja: Welcome! Have fun. I had a great time playing it
SovietSharkey: How does it compare with the first 2 though?
i have not tried the first 2... way too pixelated for me...but it is nothing like the first 2 i believe... advanced graphics, 3D world... and some great god powers
Post edited November 03, 2012 by tarunmutreja
IronStar: I don't really recall of some insane loading times. I played on PS one.
Huh?
Stooner: Load every battle.........

ever heard of Radical Dreamers? It's supposedly the 2nd game... or something between the 2...
I didn't find it distracting. Not after godzilion random battles in FF VII

Super Famicom. No wonder I never heard of it!
To me it seems it's something between 2. Still, it's shame there is no 4th game. :)
mrcrispy83: I like Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia more than Terranigma. Tried twice to play Terranigma and quit in roughly the same spot.

also I like Secret of Evermore more than Secret of Mana or SD3 >______>
I actually liked Secret of Evermore more too. It's... different. None of the typical RPG tropes are in there, or they are and are twisted around. However, the alchemy system, while cool in concept, does tend to promote grinding.

Overall, was a very enjoyable game.
Stooner: Load every battle.........

ever heard of Radical Dreamers? It's supposedly the 2nd game... or something between the 2...
IronStar: I didn't find it distracting. Not after godzilion random battles in FF VII

To me it seems it's something between 2. Still, it's shame there is no 4th game. :)
Chrono Cross is 2. Radical Dreamers is just the Final Fantasy 4: The After Years of it's day.
Post edited November 03, 2012 by TVs_Frank
IronStar: Played Chrono Cross?
TVs_Frank: I played through Cross once. Have tried going through again, but I always get distracted like 3 hours in. Have I ever mentioned I fucking hate the pink dog thing? Cause I do.
Poshul? You don't have to drag it around latter.
Try to force yourself past it. It's really great afterwards.
TVs_Frank: I played through Cross once. Have tried going through again, but I always get distracted like 3 hours in. Have I ever mentioned I fucking hate the pink dog thing? Cause I do.
IronStar: Poshul? You don't have to drag it around latter.
I know, but I've beaten it once. Xenogears played through until completion with no breaks is a higher priority replay for me. I got to the final dungeon of Xenogears at release... then proceeded to have no effing clue how to traverse it. 3 years later, realized there were switches on the towers connected to the bridges. -.-
IronStar: I didn't find it distracting. Not after godzilion random battles in FF VII

TVs_Frank: Chrono Cross is 2. Radical Dreamers is just the Final Fantasy 4: The After Years of it's day.
I must say that FF4 is THE game where I felt no connection with characters, even 10 hours later. I have it on my phone but I'm fed up with it for now, and lack of map is driving me insane.

IronStar: Poshul? You don't have to drag it around latter.
TVs_Frank: I know, but I've beaten it once. Xenogears played through until completion with no breaks is a higher priority replay for me. I got to the final dungeon of Xenogears at release... then proceeded to have no effing clue how to traverse it. 3 years later, realized there were switches on the towers connected to the bridges. -.-
Never played Xenogears *goes away whistling*
Post edited November 03, 2012 by IronStar
IronStar: I must say that FF4 is THE game where I felt no connection with characters, even 10 hours later. I have it on my phone but I'm fed up with it for now, and lack of map is driving me insane.
Well, realize it was still pretty early for jRPGs when it came to plot and attempting to manipulate our emotions.

FF6's English and European translations were... very goofy because in Japanese the game's dialogue JUST fit on the cart. And Japanese is much more efficient in conveying a message in fewer bytes than Latin based alphabets. So you got hilariously stilted dialogue at times because they had to convey the same message in as little bytes as possible. Ultimately, makes me wonder if FF4 had some of the same difficulties (probably not, FF6 featured so many ridiculously cool cutscenes in comparison).
I will give a Geneforge Saga Steam key to the first person who can figure out how I made this PNG not only animated, but change color when you refresh the page.

http://endaron.com/scripts/avatar.png

EDIT: I don't need a detailed description. Just something that kind of explains that you get how it works.

EDIT2: And it's not an APNG.
Post edited November 03, 2012 by johnki
johnki: I will give a Geneforge Saga Steam key to the first person who can figure out how I made this PNG not only animated, but change color when you refresh the page.

EDIT: I don't need a detailed description. Just something that kind of explains that you get it.

Man... did you make this with magic?
johnki: I will give a Geneforge Saga Steam key to the first person who can figure out how I made this PNG not only animated, but change color when you refresh the page.
I know how you made it move, but I have no clue about changing the color upon refresh, not familiar with either the coding for it or what you did with the image itself. But, since I'm not interested in a Geneforge Steam key, I'll be quiet :P

EDIT: I don't need a detailed description. Just something that kind of explains that you get how it works.

It's an PHP script into the avatar.png ?