It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johnki:
adambiser: +1 and thanks to you and have not tried to redeem them. What are they though?
Dark Fall: Lost Souls, which apparently I do not have on GOG after all (I never finished the first two anyways, so it's not a big loss) and Sacred Gold.
adambiser: +1 and thanks to you and have not tried to redeem them. What are they though?
johnki: Dark Fall: Lost Souls, which apparently I do not have on GOG after all (I never finished the first two anyways, so it's not a big loss) and Sacred Gold.
+1 thanks for sharing NR
johnki:
Thanks for the info. and +1 again.
johnki: I already have these here on GOG, so have at it.

09T_N-930NL-NRATC

0ACDZ-A686R-YEG2_

Same letter missing from both. It's between E and L.
Thank you, I got the second one (Sacred Gold)!
+1 to you, for your generosity! :D
Gz to the winners and thanks johnki for sharing!
Hi!
[url=H876-TD8S-7GC4-V8W8 Prince of Persia SOT Sneaky Ninja][/url]
It's about about 30C in here right now and I just woke up with two sweaty bodies and a cat clinging to me because it's thundering outside and they're scared! I hate summer...

Here's Myst V
Post edited October 26, 2012 by NameGoo
Ninjas are slow today? Not redeeming it.
Post edited August 30, 2012 by tarangwydion
tarangwydion: Ninjas are slow today? Not redeeming it.
Don't look at me, I hate Myst.
NameGoo: Hi!

It's about about 30C in here right now and I just woke up with two sweaty bodies and a cat clinging to me because it's thundering outside and they're scared! I hate summer...

Here's Myst V
Tried to grab it, but it's been redeemed. Thanks though!
kelseyr713: Tried to grab it, but it's been redeemed. Thanks though!
Is it really? It still says unredeemed on my page. Curious to see how long it stays there.
kelseyr713: Tried to grab it, but it's been redeemed. Thanks though!
NameGoo: Is it really? It still says unredeemed on my page. Curious to see how long it stays there.
Yup, when I clicked the link it said "Code already used!" in red, odd that it's not showing up on your end!
kelseyr713: Yup, when I clicked the link it said "Code already used!" in red, odd that it's not showing up on your end!
It's GOG's new redeem system. Opening the redeem screen places a temporary lock on the code while you decide. Not sure how long it takes to timeout...
Uh... oh... it was NOT redeemed. I tried it and unwittingly redeemed it. Sorry... :-(
tarangwydion: Uh... oh... it was NOT redeemed. I tried it and unwittingly redeemed it. Sorry... :-(
Now you have to buy a copy for everyone who tried to redeem the code.

;)
Post edited August 30, 2012 by mondo84
Oh well.. it's not that I do not want the game. I have a few previous Myst games, but I guess I just suck at them, I have to consult walkthroughs ever so often that they become tedious. That's why I did not intend to redeem it the first time I posted above.

I guess thanks then, NameGoo. I'll give the game a try. Hopefully it is not as tough as its predecessors.
Post edited August 30, 2012 by tarangwydion