It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If anyone has a spare key of Man of war Vietnam, I cannot get it because I don't have a credt card.
lol I cannot get it because my country is not on some list. pff...
Cavalieroscuro: How can I upgrade Men of War from Gamefly to Special Edition?I already registered it on Steam.
keeveek: by buying the Special Edition DLC, lol.
I misread your previus post,sorry :P
Yeah, the info they gave is pretty misleading, but you get Standard edition for FREE. You can upgrade it to special edition only by buying the DLC

I'd recommend waiting until it goes on sale on steam, it will probably cost $1 or less.
Not available in my country? Seriously? This BS again?
Do they check for card register location so I can use VPN?
10,000th ninja post!
TVs_Frank: 10,000th ninja post!
IT'S OVER NINE thou... oh.
TVs_Frank: 10,000th ninja post!
ThomasGoG: IT'S OVER NINE thou... oh.
It's true, although I don't think I'm a large, muscular bald man.
On the main forum page it says there's 9992 posts =/
TVs_Frank: although I don't think I'm a large, muscular bald man.
Someone needed me?
TVs_Frank: although I don't think I'm a large, muscular bald man.
mrtophat101: Someone needed me?
Ah, so it was Great Scot you meant all along....
mrtophat101: Someone needed me?
TVs_Frank: Ah, so it was Great Scot you meant all along....
Indeed! *flexes muscles*
Oh GameFly.

You divide your site into two sections. You region-restrict your site so that I can visit only one of those sections. You region-restrict your purchasing system so that I'm allowed to buy only from the section I'm not allowed to visit.

???

Profit
Post edited August 28, 2012 by Barefoot_Monkey
Barefoot_Monkey: Oh GameFly.

You divide your site into two sections. You region-restrict your site so that I can visit only one of those sections. You region-restrict your purchasing system so that I'm allowed to buy only from the section I'm not allowed to visit.

???

Profit
Being in the mediocre old U.S of A I've never had this issue, thankfully. (Oddly, I'm ending my Gamefly subscription this year, after 4 years of happy renting)
the Getaway Bundle - used (Desura)
Post edited August 29, 2012 by horoeb