It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OldFatGuy: If there are any ninjas interested in this little RPG like title, then all you have to do is tell me the VALUE of the card in attached pic, not the suit. There are 13 VALUES in a deck of cards (and 4 suits, thus 4X13=52 cards). The 13 VALUES are: 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-Jack-Queen-King-Ace.

ONE GUESS PER POST
UNLIMITED NUMBERS OF POSTS
ONLY UNEDITED POSTS CONSIDERED

Remember, don't need the suit this time, just the value. Only 13 possible values.
Jack?
nice, i take 4.
OldFatGuy: If there are any ninjas interested in this little RPG like title, then all you have to do is tell me the VALUE of the card in attached pic, not the suit. There are 13 VALUES in a deck of cards (and 4 suits, thus 4X13=52 cards). The 13 VALUES are: 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-Jack-Queen-King-Ace.

ONE GUESS PER POST

Remember, don't need the suit this time, just the value. Only 13 possible values.
I'm guessing a 9....
Is it 8.

ONE GUESS PER POST

Ok, I'll choose Queen
How about 5.

ONE GUESS PER POST

Congratulations to stg83 :-)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Christoph89
stg83: Is it 8.
WINNER

PM sent.
Attachments:
capture7.jpg (118 Kb)
congrats
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Zx0
OldFatGuy: WINNER

PM sent.
Thanks, I finally won this game I am actually more happy about guessing the correct value. :)

EDIT: Also, thanks to the rest for being good sports. :)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by stg83

PM sent.
stg83: Thanks, I finally won this game I am actually more happy about guessing the correct value. :)
What game is it, I get an error message when opening the link

PM sent.
stg83: Thanks, I finally won this game I am actually more happy about guessing the correct value. :)
Congrats!
SlyFox: What game is it, I get an error message when opening the link
The game is X-Blades and the combat looks quite fun in the game. :)
SlyFox: What game is it, I get an error message when opening the link
Works for me, maybe it's a regional thing??

I dunno, but the link works for me. But as mentioned, the game is X-Blades, it's an action/adventure, anime RPG, type game.