It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Runespell: Overture Steam Key to first reply
rong44: Runespell: Overture Steam Key to first reply
Me?
Thanks for the Key I plan to play it as soon as it downloads
Post edited May 01, 2014 by HaonofRemlu
HaonofRemlu: Me?
Thanks for the Key I plan to play it as soon as it downloads
You are welcome
That is an awesome game! I've been enjoying it very much :D Nice drop! +1
Momo1991: Oh and for those of you using the ninja thread to toss codes into the garbage disposal? Why are you encouraging trolls to haunt this place?

Free-range codes that don't require a human response encourage lurkers, scammers, and the kind of trolls that create Steam profiles full of your "free gifts" that they then sell for a profit. Stop feeding these trolls with free gifts and they will go away.

This place is pretty nice but we have an infection and you who feed it with free-range codes are actually making this place a target. So Make A Human Answer You ;-p ~does that translate into some kind of manifesto acronym?

MAHAYO...yeah, I kind of like it ;-p

Yeah!

Though i, perhaps, may have given more than i have taken, i will Never dump codes for bots to eat. People, Players, are who i share with.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by WhiteElk
Momo1991: Rep is dead...
skynet464: Says the guy with a thousand rep. :P
Firstly, I am not a guy ;-p (triock, where are you when I need my white knights in shining armor to defend my honor?)

Secondly, I have this rep due to several factors - I try to be kind (except when my mothering instincts tell me to rip apart trolls), I love to gift forum members games that they might not have the resources to get otherwise (yeah, bundle keys of games I'm never going to play but the intent is good), and I like this forum (it's fun to hang out with other nice, generous people cause it makes me happy).

So yeah, I got my selfish motives for being who I am and acting the way I do but those things drive good things into action - it's human nature and I am 100% human.
Momo1991: Oh and for those of you using the ninja thread to toss codes into the garbage disposal? Why are you encouraging trolls to haunt this place?

Free-range codes that don't require a human response encourage lurkers, scammers, and the kind of trolls that create Steam profiles full of your "free gifts" that they then sell for a profit. Stop feeding these trolls with free gifts and they will go away.

This place is pretty nice but we have an infection and you who feed it with free-range codes are actually making this place a target. So Make A Human Answer You ;-p ~does that translate into some kind of manifesto acronym?

MAHAYO...yeah, I kind of like it ;-p
WhiteElk: .

Yeah!

Though i, perhaps, may have given more than i have taken, i will Never dump codes for bots to eat. People, Players, are who i share with.
;-D I love it when I make sense ;-p
Post edited May 01, 2014 by Momo1991
for the code monkeys:

I2H4-V3AB-AB0O-NH3-ART

:)
I should so be sleeping.
Stooner: Think I still have one stuck on that thread too, I'll send to him.
Garrett24601: That would be a nice gesture. I think you had yours listed a lot longer than I did.
+1 not that rep matters much anymore these days.
Woot!!! I'm glad it all worked out!
Garrett24601: In the interest of fairness. He wanted someone else to have a chance since he "already got a game today".
I think it would be alright to give you the game.
Stooner: Think I still have one stuck on that thread too, I'll send to him.
Wonderful! Thanks! :D You guys are awesome!
Post edited May 01, 2014 by niniendowarrior
akhliber: for the code monkeys:

I2H4-V3AB-AB0O-NH3-ART

I should so be sleeping.
all i can cobble together is " R have a Baboon Heart"

should the speakchimp be worried??
Post edited May 01, 2014 by ErekoseDM

I2H4-V3AB-AB0O-NH3-ART

I should so be sleeping.
MAHAYO bro.
And is that for Desura?
How's tricks, folks? Did I really just ask that?

To help make up for that last one, the first person to give me the secret passphrase gets Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam.)

Due to benadryl and other sleepy meds, I can't even tell if I'm being cryptic. lol

I2H4-V3AB-AB0O-NH3-ART

I should so be sleeping.
Venhiem: MAHAYO bro.
And is that for Desura?
MAHAYO til the cows come home. Was just having fun. ;)

I2H4-V3AB-AB0O-NH3-ART

I should so be sleeping.
ErekoseDM: all i can cobble together is " R have a Baboon Heart"

See my next post, it may help. :)
*well, my "this post." Formatting escapes me. ;)
Post edited May 01, 2014 by akhliber
akhliber: How's tricks, folks? Did I really just ask that?

To help make up for that last one, the first person to give me the secret passphrase gets Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam.)

Due to benadryl and other sleepy meds, I can't even tell if I'm being cryptic. lol

snip

are you in reference to the post 71971?
or should i keep my eyes peeled for the 'next' post?

>_<

damn youse benadryl coctail

Venhiem: MAHAYO bro.
And is that for Desura?
akhliber: MAHAYO til the cows come home. Was just having fun. ;)
ErekoseDM: all i can cobble together is " R have a Baboon Heart"

akhliber: See my next post, it may help. :)
may i ?
'R have a baboon heart'
Post edited May 01, 2014 by LordForz

snip

ErekoseDM: are you in reference to the post 71971?

>_<

The benadryl makes me think your avatar is a geth character from Mass Effect. :O

snip

ErekoseDM: are you in reference to the post 71971?

>_<

71971, which may reference 71967 :)

MAHAYO til the cows come home. Was just having fun. ;)

LordForz: may i ?
Read the rules. :)
ErekoseDM:
niniendowarrior: The benadryl makes me think your avatar is a geth character from Mass Effect. :O
Can I be that one really cool Geth? It's been a while, my memory fails me.
Post edited May 01, 2014 by akhliber