It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OFG T Clippard was the winning pitcher ...just in case that was your next question...
Venhiem: I hope thats not your personal experience o__O
No its not, but what I hear from most people is that they don't drink it for the taste.
high rated
OldFatGuy: *snip*
stg83: Washington Nationals win 4-3 against Houston Astros

EDIT: I hope the vanilla milkshake helps you with the insomnia OFG, it definitely tastes better then alcohol. :P
Yes they did.

Which game would you like?
dat silence
OldFatGuy: Yes they did.

Which game would you like?
Out of three nice games I am keane to try Ceville as I looked up all three of them first to see if any game caught my attention before posting the final score. Thanks a lot for the continued generosity OFG and +rep as always. :)
stg83: Out of three nice games I am keane to try Ceville as I looked up all three of them first to see if any game caught my attention before posting the final score. Thanks a lot for the continued generosity OFG and +rep as always. :)
Ceville it is, enjoy. And as always, +rep is not necessary.
OldFatGuy: ...And as always, +rep is not necessary.
REP+ for you, anyway ;)
OldFatGuy: It's about midnight, and I'm going to try what an online friend suggested to get some sleep, and that is...... a vanilla milkshake. Nope, I've never heard of it, but I would rather try that than alcohol at first (I just don't much like the way I feel the morning after even if I have only one or two drinks, another old age thing).

So I'm leaving to go to the local late night fast food joint, and gonna grab a vanilla milkshake. When I come back, I'll check back here and the first person to post the correct final score of the Washington Nationals game tonight gets their choice of these three games.

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Back in about 30 minutes, so don't expect an immediate reply.
Ok, well here's the thing - it's the tryptophan in milk that actually helps you sleep. The sugar in a milkshake has the opposite effect... Dude, you need to go see a doctor for this issue and stop listening to advice from peeps on the internet - well except for WebMD...they actually have good advice.

Srsly, this is your forum mother speaking OFG - see an actual medical doctor for this ongoing issue...Please ;-p
OldFatGuy: And as always, +rep is not necessary.
Like I said before it just allows us to express our appreciation of all the generous folks here, its not about the number well atleast I hope its not :). As today when I went to My Settings it showed me Earned reputation: -95 like it was a worthy achievement. :P
Momo1991: Ok, well here's the thing - it's the tryptophan in milk that actually helps you sleep. The sugar in a milkshake has the opposite effect...
So what you're saying is that a warm glass of whole milk would have been better. :)
Post edited April 30, 2014 by stg83
Momo1991: Ok, well here's the thing - it's the tryptophan in milk that actually helps you sleep. The sugar in a milkshake has the opposite effect...
stg83: So what you're saying is that a warm glass of whole milk would have been better. :)
Um, yeah? That wasn't abundantly clear?
Momo1991: Um, yeah? That wasn't abundantly clear?
Yes, it definitely was its just that I was a tad disappointed that milkshakes weren't a viable sleep remedy. ;)
Momo1991: Um, yeah? That wasn't abundantly clear?
stg83: Yes, it definitely was its just that I was a tad disappointed that milkshakes weren't a viable sleep remedy. ;)
I find having a hot cup of coffee at 10pm makes me snooze in under an hour. Go figure :D
foxworks: I find having a hot cup of coffee at 10pm makes me snooze in under an hour. Go figure :D
Heh,,,yeah coffee doesn't help me to stay awake either nor to sleep, but maybe tinyE's field tested strong recipe would do the trick. :P
Attachments:
Post edited April 30, 2014 by stg83
high rated
Some steam keys inbound.

First up is a racer: Glacier 3!
high rated
Oh and for those of you using the ninja thread to toss codes into the garbage disposal? Why are you encouraging trolls to haunt this place?

Free-range codes that don't require a human response encourage lurkers, scammers, and the kind of trolls that create Steam profiles full of your "free gifts" that they then sell for a profit. Stop feeding these trolls with free gifts and they will go away.

This place is pretty nice but we have an infection and you who feed it with free-range codes are actually making this place a target. So Make A Human Answer You ;-p ~does that translate into some kind of manifesto acronym?

MAHAYO...yeah, I kind of like it ;-p