It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
blakstar: Would this be an inappropriate time for a sausage joke? :-D
It's always a good time for a sausage joke - just ask Sachys ;-D
Tarnicus: Humans Must Answer (for their crimes against the ninja thread :P) 99GFK-4JFMI-?53HP

Movie title: ? for Vendetta
genkicolleen: lol~ I do appreciate it, but I got it for free many years ago. Let's give it to someone who doesn't have it~! :D
Tarnicus: Well in that case :)

4 Elements (Steam) 9?YX4-9Q74E-RLCTJ

Lakotan greeting = ?ho

I'm really looking forward to building another sweat lodge this year :)
Ummm not sure about that Lakotan greeting
Tarnicus: 4 Elements (Steam) 9?YX4-9Q74E-RLCTJ

Lakotan greeting = ?ho
I wish I had been fast enough to answer the classical elements question instead. Alchemy I get. However, this has me stumped and google didn't help. +1 though!
high rated
Hi, folks. :)

Eufloria (Steam) ^3V♥F-*ZHC♥-E^*DR

^ = N

* = W

♥ = 7
Post edited April 29, 2014 by akhliber
Sachys: might want to check with wpegg on why its the ninja thread - open codes weren't the start, not the mainstay. ;)
You're just miffed that you're an ageing ninja with slow reflexes :P

Fence fixed, back to bullshido! :)
zaine-h: I wish I had been fast enough to answer the classical elements question instead. Alchemy I get. However, this has me stumped and google didn't help. +1 though!
Given your rep has my lucky synchronous number in it(33) and iphgix has gotten lucky with me twice :P I'll PM you the answer since you know your alchemy :)
Post edited April 28, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Given your rep has my lucky synchronous number in it(33) and iphgix has gotten lucky with me twice :P I'll PM you the answer since you know your alchemy :)
Thanks for the PM! Seems the code was already taken but still, +1 for your generosity!
zaine-h: Thanks for the PM! Seems the code was already taken but still, +1 for your generosity!
Ah so a silent ninja grabbed it then. Such is the way of stealth.
Ironic that if they started testing which letter it was from the beginning of the alphabet, they would have gotten it right - Aho was the greeting :)
FootLOL: Epic Fail League on Steam (looks silly and fun). Name the two most commonly used plants when preparing the shamanic medicine, Ayahuasca.

Edit: and I'm after the binomial nomenclature(scientific not common name)
Also the 12 Labours of Hercules on Desura http://www.desura.com/games/12-labours-of-hercules

Name the 12th labour to get the game :)
Capture of Cerebus
Tarnicus: FootLOL: Epic Fail League on Steam (looks silly and fun). Name the two most commonly used plants when preparing the shamanic medicine, Ayahuasca.

Edit: and I'm after the binomial nomenclature(scientific not common name)
This one was answered well enough via PM. Enjoy :)
iphgix: Capture of Cerebus
You're on fire today! Code incoming via PM :)
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Tarnicus
Justicia pectoralis and Psychotria

Alright unless he drops a key on my wish list, I will let other ninjas have a turn... Thanks for the riddles I got...I got none of the keys dropped, but again thanx for giving so much away.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by iphgix
akhliber: Hi, folks. :)

Eufloria (Steam) ^3V♥F-*ZHC♥-E*DR

^ = N

* = W

♥ = 7
Nice game, not redeemed but hopefully someone got it, even if a thanks was lacking :)
iphgix: Justicia pectoralis and Psychotria

Alright unless he drops a key on my wish list, I will let other ninjas have a turn...
Nice try but not correct :) It is a difficult question to answer for those without a little knowledge. Traditionally Psychotria viridis and Banisteriopsis caapi are used. DMT isn't orally active without a MAOI. I was curious to see if anyone knew that given the prevalence of Ayahuasca tourism becoming so popular.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by Tarnicus
Anyone interested in flying around in a helicopter and shooting shit?. First to ask for it by name (this lets me know you at least took the time to see what game it is I'm giving away) gets it.
OldFatGuy: Anyone interested in flying around in a helicopter and shooting shit?. First to ask for it by name (this lets me know you at least took the time to see what game it is I'm giving away) gets it.
I'd love heli heroes!