It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: recipe given to me by a KP we had in a restaurant i worked at.
MASSIVE mexican fella. six nine, brick-shithouse kinda guy - would have made an amazing luchagore!
anyways, stayed a couple amonths and as was custom there after a while it was his turn to prepare the post staurday shift meal for everyone.
asked for my help as he didnt know where mosts stuff was in the kitchen (bit odd i thought - i was the upper floor restaurant manager and didnt work in the kitchen), but it turned out he was into the sister of my (then) girlfriend. so we chatted on that and as hes asking me for spices / ingredients, he begins to tell me a little of his past (VERY quiet guy - but one of those gentel giant types). wont go into too much detail there, but he had spent 2 years working as a gaucho around South America (well, this is the tale at least).
The dish he cooked was incredible - and not much different from the chili you might be used to in basic terms - except you used any meat to hand (preferably steak as he said it was a solemn dish for spring - or otherwise jerky if nothing else) along with chorizo and some other little touches.
Makes all the difference - spent six months working at a southern states / mexican restaurant a year later and the few staff i made it for could not believe the difference.

anyways... rambling now!

Edit: for not editing bad spellings!
Edit2: and thats why he called it "gaucho chili" and "not that crap you get in places - what we ate out there on the lands"
I'm not a huge fan of spicy dishes ( yea I'm a big wuss) but I do love steak and chorizo, so it sounds like pretty tasty food stuffs (this is taking me twice as long to type as the s is getting missed and so are the spaces -_-) He sounds like a pretty interesting fellow. I don't have any cool/interesting stories to tell about any work place mates as I don't work and have only done work experience at two places for a course I was doing. I will say one thing about the few people I have worked with and that is most of them are a bit on the crazy side.
MunkiSiren:
well, catering and hospitality is a massive window the weird and the wonderful - but the career path has serious downfalls, so best avoided if possible!
Sachys: well, catering and hospitality is a massive window the weird and the wonderful - but the career path has serious downfalls, so best avoided if possible!
I'm not really interested in that line of work and I'd much rather stick to working with animals anyway :D My mum used to be a caterer for a few things ( like tv shows) when she younger ( she's in her sixties now)
HOLY COMEBACK BATMAN!!!!

Down 4-1 in the ninth, not hitting for crap all week long, BAM, 3 runs in, it's tied 4-4, and the inning is still going on.

YEAH BABY GO NATS!

They pull this out it's at least a 3 game giveaway!!!!!

COME ON NATS!!!!
I have Xotic Complete (inc. 3 DLC) steam up for grabs

*redeemed*
Post edited April 23, 2014 by foxworks
foxworks: I have Xotic Complete (inc. 3 DLC) steam up for grabs

If you haven't received anything from me this week, please reply if interested!
I'm interested if still available. :)
Up next: Call of Juarez steam

*redeemed*
Post edited April 23, 2014 by foxworks
OldFatGuy:
I sense something coming from the direction of OFG when I sleep - be warned folks... it might not be pretty, it will probably involve team colours and a duckface... in the mirror!

FLY YOU FOOLS!

;)

Inabit!
NR but +1
low rated
foxworks: Up next: Call of Juarez steam

If you haven't received anything from me this week, please reply if interested!
Can I ?
OldFatGuy:
Sachys: I sense something coming from the direction of OFG when I sleep - be warned folks... it might not be pretty, it will probably involve team colours and a duckface... in the mirror!
Are your senses "tingling"? OFG has been a tad grumpy so I will agree with you. :)
Sachys: I sense something coming from the direction of OFG when I sleep - be warned folks... it might not be pretty, it will probably involve team colours and a duckface... in the mirror!
foxworks: Are your senses "tingling"? OFG has been a tad grumpy so I will agree with you. :)
narp... the big red button that says its time for OFG to be "happied"is flashing
*presses OFG "happy" button...
*winces knowing beyonce is playing worldwide
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Sachys
ALL GAMES CLAIMED. But that was such a great, great comeback tonight I've just gotta find another one or two or three to give away. And no worries, if I do, and it turns out to be a game one of you winners actually liked better than the one you got here, EVERYONE will be open to claim one. Just give me a few to comb through my codes to see what I've got.

WHOO HOOOO BABY ! ! !

Check it out here, Washington Nationals 5 over the Los Angeles Angels 4 with a FOUR RUN BOTTOM OF THE NINTH COMEBACK!

So here's the deal,

first up is this.

second up is this.

third up is this.

If you want the first one, post the last name of the WINNING PITCHER (W) tonight (Hint: See above link to boxscore)

If you want the second one, post the last name of the LOSING PITCHER (L) tonight.

And if you want the third one, post the last name of the Nationals HOME RUN (HR) Hitter.

AND GO NATS!!!! WHAT A GREAT GREAT WIN TONIGHT!!!!

ONLY ONE GAME PER PERSON PLEASE.
Post edited April 23, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy:
...and now its happened, I'm orfski!
OldFatGuy: third up is this.
I don't understand baseball ;_; Lobaton?