It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venhiem: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------
BREAKING NEWS!
The results of the New World Order Survey just rolled in!
Here are the results of the poll:

Question asked---> Did you participate in this poll?
100% Yes
0% No

Thank you ladies and genitalmen. That is all.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahaxaxhaxhaxhaha

New World Order achieved.
Mission accomplished.
Post edited April 19, 2014 by simon_vd
sulc84: And who is the winner ? :D
BoneCleaver: Im guessing GOGuy since he has 2 X's
what r Xs?
BoneCleaver: Im guessing GOGuy since he has 2 X's
Venhiem: what r Xs?
not sure
Venhiem: what r Xs?
BoneCleaver: not sure
so why'd u say he has two?

First try was 6 and nex one was 1 .
sulc84: X -number of try :)

First try was 6 and nex one was 1 .
oh ok. that seems unfair enough to be fair :D

buy y'all

bye y'all
Post edited April 19, 2014 by Venhiem
Son of a bit*$(#*#&# St. Louis Cardinals, they've just got the Nationals number. We beat them for the first time since 2012 last night, but today reverted right back to old times again. That's it, this means WAR.

If you'd like to wage war, tell me the final score of today's game and you can have a Steam key to wage war.

If you're not a Major League Baseball fan then (WTF is wrong with you) the best place to start is mlb.com.

4-3 was the correct answer, game claimed. Had the tying run on third in the 9th, but..... some days you win, some days the big red bird bites you in the a$$.
Post edited April 19, 2014 by OldFatGuy
OldFatGuy: Son of a bit*$(#*#&# St. Louis Cardinals, they've just got the Nationals number. We beat them for the first time since 2012 last night, but today reverted right back to old times again. That's it, this means WAR.

If you'd like to wage war, tell me the final score of today's game and you can have a Steam key to wage war.

If you're not a Major League Baseball then (WTF is wrong with you) the best place to start is mlb.com.
4 - 3 :D
Venhiem: _________________________
Here's a joke.
My ex-wife still misses me ...
but her aim is gettin' better!

4th:GREB

2nd:GV9Q

3rd:YL32

1st:N9WP

Enjoy!
foxworks:
I locked it... OOPS! O___o

Edit: for some reason I forgot I have the whole trilogy and thought I just had the first two...
Post edited April 19, 2014 by Sachys
I have not touched it (I have them) - just wanted say ty +1 foxworks
high rated
Who wants some codes? First three to PM gets three codes. Thanks Protoss for the codes!
Post edited April 19, 2014 by LesterKnight99
Will one of you Ninjas please tell me if there's a way to redeem Origin codes without using their client? ie. Can it be done on the website?