It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Redeemed.
Post edited April 18, 2014 by DampSquib
wanted Medal of Honor,but I think some ninja beat be to it,but thatnks for the great drop
DampSquib: Jade Empire:SE.
Medal of Honor : AAWC.
Alpha Centauri.
Wing Com 1+2
Wing Com 3 :Heart of The Tiger.
Magic Carpet 2 : The Netherworlds.
Nox.
Populous the Beginning.

2JAQ (2nd)
CJLT (3rd)
A4EB (1st)
FEKJ (4th)

Most welcome btw :)
DampSquib:
Oh! I've been wanting to try Nox (since we have someone here who sings the praises of the game every time s/he posts *snicker* but the rest of the bundle would have been wasted on me.

These drops have been so very generous! :o +1
i tried one of those key but it kept saying invalid what i doing something wrong are did that mean it was already redeem?
someone reddemed it or locked it
there's a lot of lurkers here,just waiting for drops and they never say thanks
rainkeeper777: i tried one of those key but it kept saying invalid what i doing something wrong are did that mean it was already redeem?
l0rdtr3k: someone reddemed it or locked it
rainkeeper777: i tried one of those key but it kept saying invalid what i doing something wrong are did that mean it was already redeem?
l0rdtr3k:
thanks bro was wondering what was going on.
no probs,but sometimes I think that they say thanks through PM fearing a massive downrep(this has happened before with me and others)
l0rdtr3k: someone reddemed it or locked it
rainkeeper777: thanks bro was wondering what was going on.
l0rdtr3k: no probs,but sometimes I think that they say thanks through PM fearing a massive downrep(this has happened before with me and others)
rainkeeper777: thanks bro was wondering what was going on.
l0rdtr3k:
if i redeem something i always say thanks. but never tried a gog key so this was my first i thought i was typing it wrong lol. but thanks for answering my question
poking head in first to yell me what tbey r doing this weekend will get key for dungeon hearts real texas and cryptic sea
grunthos64: poking head in first to yell me what tbey r doing this weekend will get key for dungeon hearts real texas and cryptic sea
nicely done! NR!
grunthos64: poking head in first to yell me what tbey r doing this weekend will get key for dungeon hearts real texas and cryptic sea
I think that's one single key for all 3
DampSquib: Redeemed.
I finally looked up what your avatar was. This entire time I thought it was a cartoon of a dog wearing a green shirt, scarf and beret.
Studying unfortunately
First two people to reply get Paranormal (Desura)
DampSquib: Redeemed.
Mind telling us who redeemed it? - I'm a little put off theres no thanks in thread as is common courtesy...