It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
evening :)
Ian: evening :)
Hello, Mr. Ian
Actually morning here and I think I should go to bed now. :)
Hi IAN!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S UP?!!!!!!!
niniendowarrior: Hi IAN!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S UP?!!!!!!!
Hiya :D - not the place for details, but I hope to be back on a more regular basis soon.
Ian: Hiya :D - not the place for details, but I hope to be back on a more regular basis soon.
I understand. Just felt uneasy when you didn't reply to my e-mail. I hope everything is okay there.
Hello Ian!
It is nice to see you here. I hope all is well.
Ian: Hiya :D - not the place for details, but I hope to be back on a more regular basis soon.
OMG the rare Ian has been spotted
Welcome back, lan! Nice to see you here again :)
thank you peeps :) - I will stop in the ninja thread now, don't want mislead the thread - tyvm again :D
Welcome back mister! :)
where have you been forum wicher?we missed you
Ian: thank you peeps :) - I will stop in the ninja thread now, don't want mislead the thread - tyvm again :D
Ian: thank you peeps :) - I will stop in the ninja thread now, don't want mislead the thread - tyvm again :D
It's nice to see you!!! :D Finally some good news here!
Awesome to see Ian about again - but he also asked me to pass on a message to all of you:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/where_is_ian/post64
First ninja to post the name of the President of the United States on the day that OldFatGuy was born can have this game. Only one President's name per post, any others in the same post will be ignored. This is true if you technically make a second post and the system adds to your other one because you were the last one to post. In this way, more than one ninja is guaranteed to get a guess, unless of course that first ninja gets it right on the very first post.