It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nevermind. I was just slow.
Post edited April 15, 2014 by JustSayin
You're welcome. I'm not sure how those codes work, so perhaps it was locked out because I checked it first to make sure it was the unused one. So me trying to use it but not redeeming might have locked it out.
JustSayin: Nevermind. I was just slow.
No it says code already used.
Apok: You're welcome. I'm not sure how those codes work, so perhaps it was locked out because I checked it first to make sure it was the unused one. So me trying to use it but not redeeming might have locked it out.
It probably was just that. however, it did mean that everyone had a chance to redeem it after the "locked" period finished - rather than being snapped up by a lurker.

Also made my day - I'm demolishing TBS games right now.

*runs off back to hermit cave
Sachys: It probably was just that. however, it did mean that everyone had a chance to redeem it after the "locked" period finished - rather than being snapped up by a lurker.

Nicely done Sachys, congrats. Also many thanks and +rep to Apok for the generosity. :)
Apok: You're welcome. I'm not sure how those codes work, so perhaps it was locked out because I checked it first to make sure it was the unused one. So me trying to use it but not redeeming might have locked it out.
Sachys: It probably was just that. however, it did mean that everyone had a chance to redeem it after the "locked" period finished - rather than being snapped up by a lurker.

Is that you in the photo??Lel

EDIT:Anyone who has an IOS device should consider getting EPOCH 2.Its a $5 game and looks promising! CLICK HERE
Attachments:
Post edited April 15, 2014 by BoneCleaver
BoneCleaver:
I think thats david bellamy
JustSayin: Nevermind. I was just slow.
theslitherydeee: No it says code already used.
Ah okay. I must have been doing something wrong. You can tell I redeem a lot of codes here.
high rated
Decided to leave too late it looks like. I will go back to lurking but......happy negative day me!!!!!! I am now a real noob, random fuckers who down repped me I hope you are happy. Have some goddamned balls and respond or are you too chicken shit huh?
grunthos64: Decided to leave too late it looks like. I will go back to lurking but......happy negative day me!!!!!! I am now a real noob, random fuckers who down repped me I hope you are happy. Have some goddamned balls and respond or are you too chicken shit huh?
Right there with ya, man!
"The Negrep club, where all the cool guys hang out"
yo dawg,I downrepped you i don't liek u,even though I nevur meet you,but I hate u.also,u r 'murican and 'murican don't liek oder peeps and u r fuugly and you dared asking for games on the gifting thread
#SWAG #YOLO
grunthos64: Decided to leave too late it looks like. I will go back to lurking but......happy negative day me!!!!!! I am now a real noob, random fuckers who down repped me I hope you are happy. Have some goddamned balls and respond or are you too chicken shit huh?
Post edited April 15, 2014 by l0rdtr3k
Right now I have down repped you for swearing
Have good day sir.
Little note for those suffering derepidemic right now - screencap the low rated posts - In a few weeks I'll be doing a small giveaway for those affected.
It will be like liveaid... except without bob geldof or prince charles... or live music and millions raised for charity... but y'know... might be worth a fettle!
Post edited April 15, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: Little note for those suffering derepidemic right now - screencap the low rated posts - In a few weeks I'll be doing a small giveaway for those affected.
It will be like liveaid... except without bob geldof or prince charles... or live music and millions raised for charity... but y'know... might be worth a fettle!
Good on'ya mate!
Sachys: Little note for those suffering derepidemic right now - screencap the low rated posts - In a few weeks I'll be doing a small giveaway for those affected.
Where's the downrepper when you need him