It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tarnicus: Two Brothers on Steam - LM8CN-PAPIW-4NH??

33-1=??
I wanted that game so bad :< Already redeemed and thanks +1
EDIT:Didn't redeem it
Post edited April 15, 2014 by BoneCleaver
low rated
Here's a Steam key for the game Project Cyber. First come, first serve.

7Z0M7-CQGYN-B*BNM

* = X

After all this drama, funny how i fell victim to a wave of downvoting, but this "BoneCleaver"'s rep somehow managed to remain unchanged. "Just sayin'"
Post edited April 15, 2014 by Chippas
low rated
Chippas: Here's a Steam key for the game Project Cyber. First come, first serve.

7Z0M7-CQGYN-B*BNM

* = X
Maybe you should mention that the game is free for beta access: http://www.spearheadgames.ca/cyber/
People just wanting +rep by lying...Really this thread is getting ruined ...
low rated
Chippas: Here's a Steam key for the game Project Cyber. First come, first serve.

7Z0M7-CQGYN-B*BNM

* = X
BoneCleaver: Maybe you should mention that the game is free for beta access: http://www.spearheadgames.ca/cyber/
I didn't know that it was in beta. I recieved a key that i was not interested in, and decided to give it away in this thread instead, seeing as I don't need it. The last thing I agree to though, is to call me a liar. I sure won't give any keys away around here, seeing as the response I get is pure shit. You talking about how this thread is ruined is ironic, seeing as you are the kind of person ruining it. Cheers to every other kind person giving away keys around here, instead of flaming people with every opportunity they get. Mind you, I don't do this for the rep. I don't give two shits about my rep level here. God forbid me handing out keys that i don't need, so that other unknowing people may enjoy the experience
low rated
BoneCleaver: Maybe you should mention that the game is free for beta access: http://www.spearheadgames.ca/cyber/
Chippas: I didn't know that it was in beta. I recieved a key that i was not interested in, and decided to give it away in this thread instead, seeing as I don't need it. The last thing I agree to though, is to call me a liar. I sure won't give any keys away around here, seeing as the response I get is pure shit. You talking about how this thread is ruined is ironic, seeing as you are the kind of person ruining it. Cheers to every other kind person giving away keys around here, instead of flaming people with every opportunity they get. Mind you, I don't do this for the rep. I don't give two shits about my rep level here.
Well first off I didn't call you a liar.I targeted those who are reading it and know that I'm talking to them.Second of all,how did I ruin the thread?By wining 2 games and giving away 1?And how can anyone know that you didn't intend to do that.I also wanted to mention that the internet isn't a place where you can believe people 100%...Not saying you are lying but there's a chance for anyone!
low rated
Chippas: I didn't know that it was in beta. I recieved a key that i was not interested in, and decided to give it away in this thread instead, seeing as I don't need it. The last thing I agree to though, is to call me a liar. I sure won't give any keys away around here, seeing as the response I get is pure shit. You talking about how this thread is ruined is ironic, seeing as you are the kind of person ruining it. Cheers to every other kind person giving away keys around here, instead of flaming people with every opportunity they get. Mind you, I don't do this for the rep. I don't give two shits about my rep level here.
BoneCleaver: Well first off I didn't call you a liar.I targeted those who are reading it and know that I'm talking to them.Second of all,how did I ruin the thread?By wining 2 games and giving away 1?And how can anyone know that you didn't intend to do that.I also wanted to mention that the internet isn't a place where you can believe people 100%...Not saying you are lying but there's a chance for anyone!
If you didn't target me, then you shouldn't have quoted me in your post. You came off as a complete asshole in your post. I gave away a key that I didn't need, I didn't realize that this rep whoring had such a big relevance. That's your point of view, and to me personally, it says more about you than it does me.
low rated
First off,learn to show some respect.And I said "people who are lying"meaning if you are lying,you know yourself,and if not, then nuff said.And don't use bad language or you'll see the other side of me
Post edited April 15, 2014 by BoneCleaver
low rated
BoneCleaver: First off,learn to show some respect.And I said "people who are lying"meaning if you are lying,you know yourself,if not then nuff said.And don't use bad language or you'll see the other side of me
It's funny, you mentioning respect, when shrugging me off for posting a key for a game, also statiing that this is what's wrong with this community. If that's what you truly meant, then maybe you should just learn to express yourself well enough, so as not to come off as an insulting asshole. Or just not post when you're drunk, either way is fine.
low rated
BoneCleaver: First off,learn to show some respect.And I said "people who are lying"meaning if you are lying,you know yourself,if not then nuff said.And don't use bad language or you'll see the other side of me
Chippas: It's funny, you mentioning respect, when shrugging me off for posting a key for a game, also statiing that this is what's wrong with this community. If that's what you truly meant, then maybe you should just learn to express yourself well enough, so as not to come off as an insulting asshole. Or just not post when you're drunk, either way is fine.
Go fuck yourself.Expressing in text?!That's the funniest thing I heard!
low rated
Chippas: It's funny, you mentioning respect, when shrugging me off for posting a key for a game, also statiing that this is what's wrong with this community. If that's what you truly meant, then maybe you should just learn to express yourself well enough, so as not to come off as an insulting asshole. Or just not post when you're drunk, either way is fine.
BoneCleaver: Go fuck yourself.Expressing in text?!That's the funniest thing I heard!
There now, that's the BoneCleaver we all know. :)
Chippas:
BoneCleaver is correct - you should not be posting exploited keys here.

However...
BoneCleaver:
Theres no need to be a prick either. Goes for everyone.
low rated
Chippas:
Sachys: BoneCleaver is correct - you should not be posting exploited keys here.
Could you please enlighten me exactly as to what an "exploited" key is?
Chippas: Could you please enlighten me exactly as to what an "exploited" key is?
Exploited keys are those that are free to get (The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav on GOG for instance, was given away as part of a promo on Reddit) for anyone usually from some promo on an external site. I know for a fact the blues don't approve of it (regardless of the games platform).

This does not count for games such as Torchlight or Dungeon Keeper on GOG due to the gifting system GOG has put in place.
Chippas:

However...
BoneCleaver:
Sachys: Theres no need to be a prick either. Goes for everyone.
Yes,about that...I kept warning him not to keep using bad language,I had to... :P
low rated
Chippas: Could you please enlighten me exactly as to what an "exploited" key is?
Sachys: Exploited keys are those that are free to get (The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav on GOG for instance, was given away as part of a promo on Reddit) for anyone usually from some promo on an external site. I know for a fact the blues don't approve of it (regardless of the games platform).

This does not count for games such as Torchlight or Dungeon Keeper on GOG due to the gifting system GOG has put in place.
Okay. So by "exploited", you mean ALMOST every key you recieve without any effort? This was unknown to me, as I have not read it anywhere, and I also see no harm in posting a key that i don't need. Would you rather have me trade it for something else, rather than give it away for free in a thread like this? I think you people take this whole "rep" thing way too seriously. The gaming scene sure has whored out.