It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey ninjas. I don't know if my rep has not moved or the up-reps and down-reps have balanced out. Anyway, good whatever time it is where you are.
Yeeaahh, mine plummeted, lol Hurray!
Pickle1477: Yeeaahh, mine plummeted, lol Hurray!
Have a +1 from me!
Pickle1477: Yeeaahh, mine plummeted, lol Hurray!
Chippas: Have a +1 from me!
Pickle and Chippas +1 from me
high rated
Good morning everyone. Who wants to wake up to a copy of the fantastic TBS game, Heroes of Might and Magic III?

First reply to solve this riddle gets it via PM:

"I am in the beginning of youth, at the center of every eye, and at the end of eternity. What am I?"

EDIT: Solved by triock below. Congratulations!
Post edited April 14, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning everyone. Who wants to wake up to a copy of the fantastic TBS game, Heroes of Might and Magic III?

"I am in the beginning of youth, at the center of every eye, and at the end of eternity. What am I?"
Y?
BillyMaysFan59: Good morning everyone. Who wants to wake up to a copy of the fantastic TBS game, Heroes of Might and Magic III?

triock: Y?
You did it! Check your PM in a little bit.
triock: Y?
BillyMaysFan59: You did it! Check your PM in a little bit.
Thank you very much.

I know the answer but I would rather have HoM&M1 or HoM&M2, so if that is not an option I'll let someone else have it.
EDIT:
That someone is not just less picky but also much faster. ;)
Post edited April 14, 2014 by BranjoHello
high rated
Hi-de-ho ninja rabble. Anyone up for a Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love (Steam) key?
IAmSinistar: Hi-de-ho ninja rabble. Anyone up for a Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love (Steam) key?
YES please :D

Edit: Thanks a lot! Kick ass and chew bubblegum!
Post edited April 14, 2014 by Chippas
IAmSinistar: Hi-de-ho ninja rabble. Anyone up for a Cube & Star: An Arbitrary Love (Steam) key?
Chippas: YES please :D
Key PM'd. It's the current IndieGameStand deal, which saved me buying a bundle just to get it. :)
This isn't a request or drop but does Gamers Gate ever put anything on sale that people actually want!? :P

No wonder I spend all my money in here.
blakstar: EDIT: Just to clarify, this post is not necessarily about taking keys, but more to do with the general atmosphere and the constant de-repping that's been going on.
Again it is sad to see more people deciding to stay away from here because of the trolling now decent folks can't even have a conversation without losing rep. I had an inkling that this is what was going to happen hence the reason why I requested the older members to not be dissuaded by this ridiculousness but there is only so much an individual can take and deal with on a daily basis.
tinyE: This isn't a request or drop but does Gamers Gate ever put anything on sale that people actually want!? :P
Only rarely, it seems. Once you've gotten the few DRM-free plums that they put on sale occasionally (like the X-COM series), it's pretty thin pickings afterwards.

That being said, I can recommend this current one - A Valley Without Wind 1 and 2 Dual Pack. Starting playing the first one last week and it's rather good.