It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
coughning: Mother, may i? ^o^
Aveweto: sry if that wasnt clear enoug i meant the first 3 that had replied to the original posting of it
what do you mean the original posting? the first 3 people that got keys when you started this?
coughning: Mother, may i? ^o^
Aveweto: sry if that wasnt clear enoug i meant the first 3 that had replied to the original posting of it
Thanks for all the amazing drops, Aveweto! This was great fun to watch ;-D
low rated
stg83: Interested to know whats in the package. :)
coughning: why do you have that many downreps
Someone is abusing the neg rep and is downvoting people who say thanks and some gifters too.
Momo1991: What you just saw Aveweto do... Ian used to do that almost everyday around 4-5pm my time. It was a regular thing for a long time..

But Ian was/is more than a fun and amazing gifter - he is a really nice guy and I, for one, miss him. A lot :-(
Thanks for the reply wow that is pretty amazing, he sounds really cool kind of like Dischord who is just also a really nice guy and extremely generous gifter. Ian probably inspired a lot of all the nice folks on GOG. I hope he returns here someday would be really nice to have more great folks back here. :)
Momo1991: But Ian was/is more than a fun and amazing gifter - he is a really nice guy and I, for one, miss him. A lot :-(
genkicolleen: May I ask what happened to Ian? (hoping he just got busy with other things...)
Yes, life happened - well that's what I like to think. ~sigh~
Like Slyfox said, also some people just aren't a fan of my sarcasm and eccentric humor. I get a daily dose of Boos with a -2 to -4 everyday. :)
high rated
Evening :)

Who would like A Valley Without Wind 1+2?
low rated
stg83: Like Slyfox said, also some people just aren't a fan of my sarcasm and eccentric humor. I get a daily dose of Boos with a -2 to -4 everyday. :)
wow some people have nothing else to do
stg83: Like Slyfox said, also some people just aren't a fan of my sarcasm and eccentric humor. I get a daily dose of Boos with a -2 to -4 everyday. :)
I try to up-rep you everytime i can, i know you've been poo'd on by down-reppers.
mabrookes: Evening :)

pleaaase i want!
Aveweto: the total package referance was to the dungeons pack
Oh, I see thats alright then not really interested in it and I just keep pressing the + button on your posts. :)
mabrookes: Evening :)

If still available
Post edited April 10, 2014 by Trebledaniel
Pickle1477: I try to up-rep you everytime i can, i know you've been poo'd on by down-reppers.
Thanks a lot for that I also try to undo the damage for all the undeserving low rated posts, +rep to you as well. :)
coughning: pleaaase i want!
PM incoming

Trebledaniel: oops.
Had another so check your PM as well
coughning: pleaaase i want!
mabrookes: PM incoming

Trebledaniel: oops.
mabrookes: Had another so check your PM as well
Thank you and +1