It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sulc84: Hi Schnuff ,Hi lemuria :)

Someone for Natural Selection 2 ?
lemuria: Hi Sulc :)
Do you want Natural Selection from sulc?
lemuria: Hi Sulc :)
JellyBeam: Do you want Natural Selection from sulc?
I got this :)
Hello ninjas!
Leucius: Hello ninjas!
Hola!
Leucius: Hello ninjas!
marsrunner: Hola!
¿Qué tal?
Como va todo chavales? Pronto tendré algunos juegos para vosotros.

--------------------------------

What's up guys? I drop more games coming soon ;)
A.Ryan: Como va todo chavales? Pronto tendré algunos juegos para vosotros.

--------------------------------

What's up guys? I drop more games coming soon ;)
This is what google translate came up with as translation: As will all kids? Soon I'll have some games for you. I don't know how it interpreted What's up guys? to be As will all kids? :P. And +rep for all the great games you have dropped. :)
Post edited April 04, 2014 by stg83
stg83: This is what google translate came up with as translation: As will all kids? Soon I'll have some games for you. I don't know how it interpreted What's up guys? to be As will all kids? :P. And +rep for all the great games you have dropped. :)
That's pretty crap alright, since "como va" is colloquially equivalent to "how goes it" or "how's it going". :)
stg83: This is what google translate came up with as translation: As will all kids? Soon I'll have some games for you. I don't know how it interpreted What's up guys? to be As will all kids?
Try "Cómo va todos chavales?" There's an important difference between como and cómo. They sound exactly the same, but "como" means "as" while "cómo" means "how".

edit: You could translate it to "How's it going?" as well, which is a more literal translation.
Post edited April 04, 2014 by real.geizterfahr
IAmSinistar: That's pretty crap alright, since "como va" is colloquially equivalent to "how goes it" or "how's it going". :)
Yep, but it does make for some hilarious entertainment. For example here is the song "Let it Go" from Frozen according to Google translate:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bVAoVlFYf0 (copy/paste in browser sorry can't post direct links)

real.geizterfahr: Try "Cómo va todos chavales?" There's an important difference between como and cómo. They sound exactly the same, but "como" means "as" while "cómo" means "how".

edit: You could translate it to "How's it going?" as well, which is a more literal translation.
It does translate Cómo as How but the rest is still the same. :)
Post edited April 04, 2014 by stg83
Lol. Google Translate is the best.
Translating english->spanish:
What's up guys? -> Qué pasa muchachos?
Then translating spanish ->english:
Qué pasa muchachos? -> What about boys?
English -> Spanish
men are men and men do the cooking -> los hombres son hombres y mujeres hacer la cocina

Spanish -> English
los hombres son hombres y mujeres hacer la cocina -> men are men and women do the cooking

I guess there is some "macho filter" included in the Spanish translation.
high rated
Great examples of the perils of translation!

In ninja news, looks like I still have a GOG key for Defender's Quest to give away. First reply gets it.
IAmSinistar: Great examples of the perils of translation!

In ninja news, looks like I still have a GOG key for Defender's Quest to give away. First reply gets it.
Like this one? :>
IAmSinistar: In ninja news, looks like I still have a GOG key for Defender's Quest to give away. First reply gets it.
zeffyr: Like this one? :>
Precisely so. :) Check your PMs for GOG-y goodness.