It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

undef: OUYA 5$ Credit:

2QVJ9WKWDQ

Enjoy!
a

Dont have an OUYA, but +1
Bumping for free music giveaway.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post67910
Sleeping Ninja's, rest well.

Somewhere in the threads is hidden an Earthworm Jim 1 & 2 code.

Find the damned smoking baby in there, and grab the games.

Nice to see all, even though none are here :-)
Dischord:
Or maybe find that wriggling squirmer and stuffim in yer beak! ;)
Dischord: *snip*
Thanks a lot Dischord I found it before I was just about to go to bed. Once again I really appreciate your generosity hope your doing well. :)
Post edited March 30, 2014 by stg83
Dischord:
Sachys: Or maybe find that wriggling squirmer and stuffim in yer beak! ;)
Aye mate, the squirmers in me beak be a bit smaller than the earthworm, all nice and tucked between there pink sheets which do be running laterally...

Nice to see you!
when the hell did a bong become a tobacco smoking pipe? I am looking thru ebay and whatnot
Dischord: *snip*
stg83: Thanks a lot Dischord I found it before I was just about to go to bed. Once again I really appreciate you're generosity hope your doing well. :)
Glad you got it, but you must be pissing off quite a few since I saw you last.

Enjoy the game, and worry not about rep, as it will increase IF YOU WANT IT TO :-)
buckstone:
likely the bong / hookah culture crossover.
low rated
when I saw the ad it said 15 inch tobacco pipe..thought maybe a big churchwarden, nope I was wrong damned bong
Post edited March 30, 2014 by buckstone
Dischord: Aye mate, the squirmers in me beak be a bit smaller than the earthworm, all nice and tucked between there pink sheets which do be running laterally...
O__O!

Okay...

Heheh! ;)
Dischord: Glad you got it, but you must be pissing off quite a few since I saw you last.

Enjoy the game, and worry not about rep, as it will increase IF YOU WANT IT TO :-)
I haven't been doing anything extra special to piss off people, it must be the face that just compels them to hit the -ve button. ;)
stg83: I haven't been doing anything extra special to piss off people, it must be the face that just compels them to hit the -ve button. ;)
It happens.. Once I was told a particular person hated me because I looked like a Nazi, whatever in the hell that might have been in his mind.
stg83: I haven't been doing anything extra special to piss off people, it must be the face that just compels them to hit the -ve button. ;)
I cant see a reason to derep you myself. With some others I have done in the past (whether I agreed or not) - at least then I could fathom anothers reasoning.
Shit is weird right now on here!
Dischord: It happens.. Once I was told a particular person hated me because I looked like a Nazi, whatever in the hell that might have been in his mind.
I want to make a joke about an unfortunate sideparting and some square serial stuck to your upper lip you had somehow not noticed but cannot string it together...

Rest assured had I managed it... laughter!
Post edited March 30, 2014 by Sachys
Dischord: It happens.. Once I was told a particular person hated me because I looked like a Nazi, whatever in the hell that might have been in his mind.
Stupid prejudices, as far as I know there is nothing Nazi like about you at all except for the smoking baby the Nazi probably experimented with that as well. ;)