It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

qpKillerqp: Damn that was deep...Anyways go home lugum,you're drunk! xD
Elrinda: just for minus rep you got, you get a +1 from me =))
hahahha,thank you but I don't really care about rep at all...Pretty sure lugum went on all my post and down repped them...Oh well I guess he's losing some as well x)
low rated
Same here!
low rated
qpKillerqp: hahahha,thank you but I don't really care about rep at all...Pretty sure lugum went on all my post and down repped them...Oh well I guess he's losing some as well x)
Oh yeah dont worry even when i just trying to help http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post67778
Clearly its personal.

And what is your problem with me all of the sudden?
Last and third time, i wont ever stoop so low, as lemuria supposedly doesnt care about me i don't care about you either or anyone bothering to downrep.

I don't care about rep either as many think otherwise maybe, i just care about how crappy the whole system is, and how rumors go even some people left because of it and GOG doesn't do anything about it or cares about it. When they simply can check some accounts/ip on activity. In the end a bad forum rep does hurt them. Same goes for the flaming wars about simple stuff. I really wish it could be a peaceful nice environment to everyone to be here like it was 2 years ago, without all the crap, that is all. Removing the whole rep system will be a step for it.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lugum
qpKillerqp: hahahha,thank you but I don't really care about rep at all...Pretty sure lugum went on all my post and down repped them...Oh well I guess he's losing some as well x)
Thought the same, it's just that I wanted to make a nice gesture =)
What was that today with fifa 12 free ? one code for all ???
Everybody hates the rating system and I don't think it's gonna change anytime soon :P
I don't usually participate on flame wars, but I think I'm going to enter this one...

qpKillerqp, curious that someone who doesn't care about his rep shows otherwise again and again:

- Last sentence on your GA's OP.

- Here we go again.

- And your explanation about why you do care indeed.

Therefore, curious that someone who DOES care about his rep makes so nasty a comment like this one:

Let me share with you my personal rules about downrepping others. I only downrep spam, scammers and people calling names when they haven't been provoked in advance. I downrepped that comment of yours a few minutes ago (only time I've downrepped you), as soon as I read it, because you did the latter.

Feel free to downrep me if you feel so, I don't give a damn about rep.

Pickle1477: Same here!
Not sure if you both did realize you're encouraging a user insulting another one...

PS: Edited to correct typos.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by Thespian*
For the most part, I don't ever down rep anyone, i will up rep anyone and everyone just because it makes me feel like i acknowledge them. I dunno, it makes me feel more "active" in a community.
sulc84: What was that today with fifa 12 free ? one code for all ???
There is a free promo for fifa12 going on where you can enter a code on a website to get a key, so a lot of keys were posted for it, and after that it escalated rather quickly into what you are seeing on the past few pages.
Considering that people had to refresh that fifa ga page upto 20 times to get a key(comments on reddit) and that there was a huge amount of traffic on the server(loading time=1 min), lemuria did just help some people get a code for the game.
I don't see why he is being derepped and stuff.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by alien283
To "Thespian",I cared about it in the giveaway because that was one of the reasons I started it.My rep after the giveaway was lower than my initial one before(which is complete bullsh*t).I think that is the last time I ever do a GA ,now I don't care because of realizing how bad this system is.And I believe the only type of person that would take what I said to "lugum"as an insult would be a 9 year-old...
EDIT:And in less than 5 min...Pickle1477's rep changed from 4 to 1...I feel sorry for you
Post edited March 28, 2014 by qpKillerqp
alien283: Considering that people had to refresh that fifa ga page upto 20 times to get a key(comments on reddit) and that there was a huge amount of traffic on the server(loading time=1 min), lemuria did just help some people get a code for the game.
I don't see why he is being derepped and stuff.
Usually because the server is hammered by people, usually people who abusing codes aren't helping in that by using up more traffic.
So people just wait a few hours when it subsided and then get their code. I tried the site myself and it took me like 2 minutes of waiting for the stuff to appear, and could get a key if i wanted it.

It is still abuse maybe not so much hurtful for stuff like fifa 14, but very hurtful to smaller companies like from Cardinal Quest and Snuggle truck, in which they made a gesture giving away a bunch of copies, but also have to make a living out of sales, harvesting many keys then to steal money/their living from them, you still don't see why?
Not even gonna mention the other stuff.
Post edited March 28, 2014 by lugum
high rated
Hi everyone!

Got a Steam key for Anodyne, if anyone would like it.
blakstar: Hi everyone!

EPIC GAME!!!THAT would be great :)
blakstar: Hi everyone!

qpKillerqp: EPIC GAME!!!THAT would be great :)
Sorry -- I made it a rule a long time ago to only give keys to those with positive reputations.