It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
DampSquib: Last one.....and again............ One code for Sword Of The Samurai & BraveLand.
Ask away..................... more like to get it if you haven't had a gift from myself.
I'd love to try these games if no one else is interested!
low rated
DampSquib: Last one.....and again............ One code for Sword Of The Samurai & BraveLand.
Ask away..................... more like to get it if you haven't had a gift from myself.
Keep being awesome.
As I won't be playing it anytime soon, so just another +1 for you. :)
low rated
I don't really understand the post. Is this two parts because you're giving away two albums? Or is it just the one? Because I can't find the name of the other one in your post. ^^;

Btw, I listened to a few of the songs on your bandcamp page, just to make sure I like the music before I think about snatching a code, and I really like the instrumental songs. At least the ones I've listened to so far. ^^
katsaysmeh: I don't really understand the post. Is this two parts because you're giving away two albums? Or is it just the one? Because I can't find the name of the other one in your post. ^^;

Btw, I listened to a few of the songs on your bandcamp page, just to make sure I like the music before I think about snatching a code, and I really like the instrumental songs. At least the ones I've listened to so far. ^^
If I do make that Game thing a game, I will field for ideas on here, make early copies available for testing, and give it away to everyone here for free for a bit till I figure out how to sell it, I may have to pay RPG Maker a cut not sure how they handle that stuff
high rated
Sent the code to mondo84.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by DampSquib
low rated
DampSquib:
Thank you again, DampSquib!
Post edited March 17, 2014 by mondo84
low rated
DampSquib: Sent the code to mondo84.
Well you did :D
grunthos64: I redeemed one of them, I will listen to it when I got some time. What style of music do you play?
I play what I call "Soul rock" - it's a combo of folk, alternative, blues, and rock. Thanks for downloading :)
katsaysmeh: I don't really understand the post. Is this two parts because you're giving away two albums? Or is it just the one? Because I can't find the name of the other one in your post. ^^;

The first section with lines separating it is for Corroboration, an album with instrumentals and a few songs with lyrics. The second section is for The Guitar Sings Softly, which is just instrumentals. Also, thanks :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Leucius
Cheers, will give it a listen later.
low rated
DampSquib: Cheers, will give it a listen later.
low rated
Ohh wow, Sword of the Samurai's a great game!

Good on you for your giveaway/s :)
+1 For being awesome!
high rated
I was told I should post this here:

I have a Desura key for Raiden Legacy The Return, which I will give to whomever wants it. Just say the word and it's yours~!

EDIT: Taken!
Post edited March 17, 2014 by genkicolleen
evening everybody
low rated
Schnuff: evening everybody
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly6f8xETPU1qbak6go1_r1_1280.jpg