It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Spartan717: I am interested in shuggy. Thanks.
I'll pm it to you in a second.

Jeez, didn't think this quick giveaway would turn out to be such a hassle. :D
tinyE: NO NO NO I won't have any apologies or sympathy! I am an open book and I am incapable of being offended or insulted so let fly any time you feel the urge.

Verbally I mean.....I don't want you to take that as an invitation to literally piss on me. That's Sachys' job.
I feel like people should be better acquainted before they start making fun of each others junk, also one ball is always better that no balls literally and metaphorically. ;)
RabiatorG0G: Grunthos64, if you decide to make my PM public, at least do it with quotation marks.
But as I have no need for endless discussions either, I will leave it at that and will not comment on this matter any further. I think I made my point.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen: Giana Sisters is available again, PM or post here. (Steamgift)
It was more me being quick to anger about it and I was unprofessional about it sorry. I am just very touchy, its about personal issues you wouldn't know about and I didn't take that into an account. Sorry for offending you.
ciccia22: Here's the last key I have:
another code for
Off-Road Drive (Steam)!
Who wants it?
This one actually looks more my speed. I'll gladly take it if still available :D
+1 to gifters
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Spartan717
ciccia22: Here's the last key I have:
another code for
Off-Road Drive (Steam)!
Who wants it?
foxworks: This one actually looks more my speed. I'll gladly take it if still available :D
Check PM :)
high rated
foxworks: This one actually looks more my speed. I'll gladly take it if still available :D
Well if there is anyone who has more than earned their right to get a game its you foxworks. It is actually nice to see you receiving for once instead of always giving. And +1 to ciccia22 for the nice drop. :)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by stg83
stg83: Well if there is anyone who has more than earned their right to get a game its you foxworks. It is actually nice to see you receiving for once instead of always giving. :)
^Totally agreed. :)

My uprepping finger is working non-stop, as usual. :D
low rated
Okay, Adventures of Shuggy is gone! Pretty much everyone wanted it and I got three responses and one PM about it, but Spartan717 was the first one to answer and wanted that game!

I'm sorry that this was such a chaotic mess! Let's try again with a few other games (including the one I still own). Give me a second to reorganise my key collection, okay? ^^
low rated
RabiatorG0G: Grunthos64, if you decide to make my PM public, at least do it with quotation marks.
But as I have no need for endless discussions either, I will leave it at that and will not comment on this matter any further. I think I made my point.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen: Giana Sisters is available again, PM or post here. (Steamgift)
NR, thanks for the drop.

Have issues with Steam lately so I better not waste the game :(
Post edited March 17, 2014 by simon_vd
low rated
stg83: Well if there is anyone who has more than earned their right to get a game its you foxworks. It is actually nice to see you receiving for once instead of always giving. And +1 to ciccia22 for the nice drop. :)
Thanks for the kind words, stg83. And thank you ciccia22 for game! :D
low rated

simon_vd: NR, thanks for the drop.

Have issues with Steam lately so I better not waste the game :(
Steam not downloading games or updating?
high rated
Hello everybody

just a quick drop:

Desura
Box Out!
0LDMH-N10UP-9ZZP?-1ICZY-A?TVI

? = R

Have Fun
high rated
If you've missed the 1hour-ago-one, here's your second chance:

Mirror's Edge
ZI37T-D??PG-GRW6T