It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got a Adventures of Shuggy Steam Key ... Anyone?

Well if anyone does.. I guess the first reply.. I gotta log off for my night time and will pm in about 12 hours.. have a good one people
Post edited March 13, 2014 by hellmonster67
Chippas: This is bullsh*t, It says that the SEGA Bundle on humblebundle is unavaliable in my region.. one of the few bundles that i actually did want, due to the retro sega games, and the typing of the dead. :(
I love in Tokyo, Japan. One would think it'd be avaliable here.
if you have something to offer maybe someone in the classifieds thread would help you out
hellmonster67: I got a Adventures of Shuggy Steam Key ... Anyone?

Well if anyone does.. I guess the first reply.. I gotta log off for my night time and will pm in about 12 hours.. have a good one people
I'd like it if its still available. :)
Chippas: This is bullsh*t, It says that the SEGA Bundle on humblebundle is unavaliable in my region.. one of the few bundles that i actually did want, due to the retro sega games, and the typing of the dead. :(
I love in Tokyo, Japan. One would think it'd be avaliable here.
Aveweto: if you have something to offer maybe someone in the classifieds thread would help you out
I would try, if i wasn't so unsure if the key is even redeemable here in Japan.. I've heard reports of some people recieving Sonic All Stars-Racing instead of Typing of the Dead for some god forsaken reason.
Aveweto: if you have something to offer maybe someone in the classifieds thread would help you out
Chippas: I would try, if i wasn't so unsure if the key is even redeemable here in Japan.. I've heard reports of some people recieving Sonic All Stars-Racing instead of Typing of the Dead for some god forsaken reason.
well sonic all stars is in the bundles sold to regions like mine (germany) where typing of the dead isnt available so you would need someone from the US or so if u wanted that game
leonairxxx: I literally just saw the stuff on HB weekly.
Is binary domain worth it?
it seems the most interesting to me, but for 5.99 usd, idk.
I missed it when it was 3.74-5 on sale at steam.
I'm on the fence about it.
I saw a friend of mine play it on the PS3. It's an interesting third person shooter that has quite a few great moments. The story is so-so although you can have different cut scenes based on the other characters trust level. All in all, In my opinion, it's a nice solid shooter that's worth the price offered.
In 2012, two games were vastly overlooked: Binary Domain and Spec Ops: The Line. Both games have excellent stories, memorable characters and atmosphere. Both games had multiple endings. Downside: don't expect a groundbreaking gameplay. If you can get them cheap ( aka sales or bundles ), don't hesitate.

So, grab a tier 2 Sega bundle, not only for Binary Domain, but for Alpha Protocol, too. Alpha Protocol has definitely the best choices and consequences system put into a modern RPG. Jusst like in Witcher and the old Fallouts, you won't see right away how things are affected by your actions. Unlike Witcher, that had only a few points where your actions could change the story, AP has many. Every little thing you do will have a consequence later in the game ( a mission can go in a different way, a relation will change ). No gameplay will be identical ( unless you want to )

Oh well, hope i convinced you to buy it:)
high rated
Someone that shows me some interest and will to play it, gets:
Hero of the Kingdom (steam), courtesy of Aveweto. (link to a random post of his, to rep if you want)
gbaz69: Someone that shows me some interest and will to play it, gets:
Hero of the Kingdom (steam), courtesy of Aveweto. (link to a random post of his, to rep if you want)
I'm liking the look of this a lot.
Settlers type graphics, Hints of Baldur's Gate type story without the d&d complications.
A bit of a resource management & trading sim thrown in.

If this is still around, I would love the chance.

Thank you.
high rated
Dead Space:
XFWFK-PFCG?-7I?3Y

??-> Same number
BranjoHello: Dead Space:
XFWFK-PFCG?-7I?3Y

??-> Same number
+1 for the nice game, not redeemed.
Good day ninjas!
Leucius: Good day ninjas!
Good Morrow
Good morning ninjas! +1 to all the nice droppers.
Leucius: I heard Binary Domain was amazing, and Rohan (one of the regulars on here) gifted me a copy some time back... but I haven't honestly gotten around to it, as fps is not my main genre.
wolfsrain: In 2012, two games were vastly overlooked: Binary Domain and Spec Ops: The Line. Both games have excellent stories, memorable characters and atmosphere. Both games had multiple endings. Downside: don't expect a groundbreaking gameplay. If you can get them cheap ( aka sales or bundles ), don't hesitate.

So, grab a tier 2 Sega bundle, not only for Binary Domain, but for Alpha Protocol, too. Alpha Protocol has definitely the best choices and consequences system put into a modern RPG. Jusst like in Witcher and the old Fallouts, you won't see right away how things are affected by your actions. Unlike Witcher, that had only a few points where your actions could change the story, AP has many. Every little thing you do will have a consequence later in the game ( a mission can go in a different way, a relation will change ). No gameplay will be identical ( unless you want to )

Oh well, hope i convinced you to buy it:)
Oh? been reading reviews. Apparently it has multiplayer.
Grrr. I'll probably see if i can get it through trading. Maybe i'll get lucky.
Should not have spent all my money on Borderlands 2.
Haha. If you do try it out, do tell me how it plays. Minus the spoilers.
Mainly gameplay and if its optimized well.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by leonairxxx