It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
foxworks: Hey Ninjas. Just noticed a big announcement was recently made. Now on to the drops!

I offer up Monday Night Combat (steam) for the first reply :)
ME please
foxworks: I offer up Monday Night Combat (steam) for the first reply :)
gildor2603: ME please
It's yours!
low rated
gildor2603: ME please
foxworks: It's yours!
Thank you!!! you are awesome!!!
foxworks: Hey Ninjas. Just noticed a big announcement was recently made. Now on to the drops!
Thanks for the heads-up! Glad to see GOG decided to address the issue in that way. :)
Post edited March 11, 2014 by Thespian*
speaking of new announcements, I hope you all saw the new GOG video on Youtube! Its pretty funny it has a not too subtle parody of the opening of Lord of the Rings when talking about classic gaming. I really would like to see the old LOTR games on here now I think about it, but its the same reason we won't see the classic Star Trek adventure games: Interplay isn't really around anymore hardly so its hard to get their licensed games up here.
low rated
grunthos64: speaking of new announcements, I hope you all saw the new GOG video on Youtube! Its pretty funny it has a not too subtle parody of the opening of Lord of the Rings when talking about classic gaming. I really would like to see the old LOTR games on here now I think about it, but its the same reason we won't see the classic Star Trek adventure games: Interplay isn't really around anymore hardly so its hard to get their licensed games up here.
That's too bad about Interplay and their Star Trek games. All the more reason to hang on to my CD-ROMs. I wish there more of them as much of the Star Trek licensed games are crap. :/

EDIT: On a side note, glad to see you back :)
Post edited March 11, 2014 by foxworks
high rated

Great news! Let's celebrate! First reply gets
Jimmy vs Zombies (Desura)
:)
low rated

ciccia22: Great news! Let's celebrate! First reply gets
I'd like it, thanks!
low rated

i would like it to go to GBA, sherlock holmes if he wants it

nvm, too slow again lol
Post edited March 11, 2014 by grunthos64
spoderman: I'd like it, thanks!
Enjoy your new game! :)
high rated
I offer up Megabyte Punch on steam. Looks like fun. First reply gets it

Also, just wanted to plug my offering on the Take-One-Give-One giveaway. It's still there. Hoping to get some traction on this promising thread.
low rated
spoderman: I'd like it, thanks!
ciccia22: Enjoy your new game! :)
Thanks again!
low rated
foxworks: I offer up Megabyte Punch on steam. Looks like fun. First reply gets it

Also, just wanted to plug my offering on the Take-One-Give-One giveaway. It's still there. Hoping to get some traction on this promising thread.
foxworks: I offer up Megabyte Punch on steam. Looks like fun. First reply gets it

grunthos64: reply
Done! PM sent.
low rated

Ah man. i wish i could go meet them in san francisco.
But this is great news indeed!