It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hellmonster67: Ok got 1 steam key left for Pressure

Pick a number between 1-5
low rated

+rep for all the nice games hellmonster67. :)
Number 4
Trebledaniel: Number 4
4 was the number.. PM coming

stg83: +rep for all the nice games hellmonster67. :)
thanks.. That's all I have for now.. hopefully someone will take over soon.. have a good one
Post edited March 06, 2014 by hellmonster67
Trebledaniel: Number 4
hellmonster67: 4 was the number.. PM coming
stg83: +rep for all the nice games hellmonster67. :)
hellmonster67: thanks.. That's all I have for now.. hopefully someone will take over soon.. have a good one
Thanks for the game.
One thing I noticed is no matter how nice I am in a given day, my rep never goes up more than three, and goes down by one for 2-3 day stretches, effectively meaning it breaks even every day from the given +1 for posting, unless I drop a code in here.

Honestly, I try not to care, but when you know someone's wantonly messing with you for reasons you can't comprehend (IE you try to be sweet as punch and not upset the apple cart yet still get downrepped) it does have a psychological effect that you have to wash off.

I don't know who's downrepping me and frankly I don't care. After so long you discover the rep system is utterly meaningless. I can say I have downrepped posts, but only spam posts and an occasional flame bait post.

If you want an example of people being pricks, I edited my first post in a very large thread I started and thereafter abandoned. My words were "Edited. I knew this wouldn't go over well." People downrepped me based on that sentence, when I clearly did not contribute to the thread past page 1 MAYBE page 2.

Rep is stupid. Yeah it made my dick hard to break 1,000, but it's a one trick pony and I wish GOG would just get rid of the - button already.
Anyone interested in Steam: Krater?
low rated
Schnuff: Anyone interested in Steam: Krater?
May I?
Schnuff: Anyone interested in Steam: Krater?
Z3r0x3: May I?
You may check pm
Have Fun
Z3r0x3: May I?
Schnuff: You may check pm
Have Fun
Thank you very much.
Gemini Wars (Steam code) to first reply with the answer to this question:

Who wrote and recorded the original version of Little Wing?
Leucius: Gemini Wars (Steam code) to first reply with the answer to this question:

JImi Hendrix
Leucius: Gemini Wars (Steam code) to first reply with the answer to this question:

misteryo: JImi Hendrix
PM incoming :)
Its getting late...time for this.
cya and
Have Fun
Schnuff: Its getting late...time for this.
cya and
Have Fun
Too cute :)