It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Am I late for that IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (Steam)?
nemtabi: sorry :(
Thespian*: No worries, keep posting on the forum and you'll get my usual required rep in no time. ;)

NoNewTaleToTell: Can stg83 have it?
Thespian*: Yours is the first valid reply, so stg83 can have it, if he want it. ;)

IAmSinistar: Quite alright, I'm happy to be proven wrong if it means more gaming bounty. :)
Thespian*: Glad to hear that. :)
Well if stg83 hasn't taken it, maybe nemtabi or BranjoHello would like it? Sometimes ninjas can be slow, other times there are many ninjas...and only ONE doughnut...or game.

Also free game: R2ZC-65PY-BHA6-LBT8
Post edited February 26, 2014 by NoNewTaleToTell
BranjoHello: Am I late for that IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (Steam)?
That depends of stg83's reply, who is currently offline at the moment. ;)

NoNewTaleToTell: Well if stg83 hasn't taken it, maybe nemtabi or BranjoHello would like it? Sometimes ninjas can be slow, other times there are many ninjas...and only ONE doughnut...or game.
I've PM'ed stg83 about it, if he doesn't want it or I don't receive his answer before logging off (in about 3 hours and a half), I'll send the key to the "victim" you decide to back up. ;)
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Thespian*
Courtesy of our fine fellow IAmSinistar (thank him, not me!):

Grimm: Complete Serie (Steam). First reply asking for it, with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep. ;)
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Thespian*
Thespian*: Courtesy of our fine fellow IAmSinistar (thank him, not me!):

Grimm: Complete Serie (Steam). First reply asking for it, with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep. ;)
May i ?

lemuria: May i ?
Yep! Check your PM. ;)
Courtesy of our fine fellow IAmSinistar (thank him, not me!):

Infected: The Twin Vaccine (Steam). First reply asking for it, with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep. ;)

Infected: The Twin Vaccine (Steam). First reply asking for it, with joining date prior October 2012 or 50+ rep. ;)
Yes please.
A lot of drops, like in heavy rain :)
+rep all

Rodzaju: Yes please.
Your PM has been Infected. ;)
BranjoHello: Am I late for that IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 (Steam)?
Thespian*: That depends of stg83's reply, who is currently offline at the moment. ;)

NoNewTaleToTell: Well if stg83 hasn't taken it, maybe nemtabi or BranjoHello would like it? Sometimes ninjas can be slow, other times there are many ninjas...and only ONE doughnut...or game.
Thespian*: I've PM'ed stg83 about it, if he doesn't want it or I don't receive his answer before logging off (in about 3 hours and a half), I'll send the key to the "victim" you decide to back up. ;)
If stg83 doesn't claim it, I'd say give it to nemtabi, they WERE first...err second.
Good evening ninjas! :)
ciccia22: Good evening ninjas! :)
Good morning ninja!
ciccia22: Good evening ninjas! :)
NoNewTaleToTell: Good morning ninja!
Good noon ninjas
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Almostward
high rated
Good afternoon

Steam:
Frozen Hearth
?6RRT-?MXFH-YPL4R