It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Raiden Legacy (Desura) esreveR applies
D4ZLW-MA9LF-M1I7R-TP5M4-EFHO8
stg83: The reason why Steam is referred to as DRM is because you need to have it running at all times to play most of the games while there is no need to keep GOG downloader running to play the DRM free games. :)
SlyFox: Not the only reason.
You need to be online at least once a month to be able to stay offline.

By the way. I wrote to GOG admins about the negative rep abuse and in their response they said they escalated it to the web devs.
Well done!
SlyFox: By the way. I wrote to GOG admins about the negative rep abuse and in their response they said they escalated it to the web devs.
That is nice, hopefully they decide to get rid of the negative button and takeaway the so called power these serial down reppers abuse.
Leucius: Raiden Legacy (Desura) esreveR applies
Taken by a silent Ninja, thanks for your generosity anyways, Leucius!
Post edited February 20, 2014 by Thespian*
SlyFox: By the way. I wrote to GOG admins about the negative rep abuse and in their response they said they escalated it to the web devs.
think thats the first response that wasn't merely "we'll look into it".
high rated
Steam
Hero Siege
56TLQ-JK7PD-N3D68

hope someone can get this running, my DRM version won't :-(
Schnuff: Steam
Hero Siege
56TLQ-JK7PD-N3D68

hope someone can get this running, my DRM version won't :-(
Nooo duplicated! Thanks anyway +1 :)
stg83: The reason why Steam is referred to as DRM is because you need to have it running at all times to play most of the games while there is no need to keep GOG downloader running to play the DRM free games. :)
SlyFox: Not the only reason.
You need to be online at least once a month to be able to stay offline.

By the way. I wrote to GOG admins about the negative rep abuse and in their response they said they escalated it to the web devs.
Good on you mate. :D
Sachys: think thats the first response that wasn't merely "we'll look into it".
I gave strong reasons, such as getting down repped on days where all I said was congrats and happy birthday and many other users saying they get down repped even when they don't claim games but instead give them away.
And there was also a requested site feature where we can vote for the -rep button.

With all that, I think they started to look into it since it isn't only one person complaining about it.

By the way we should continue voting for it : http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/add_report_button_spoiler_tags_and_perpanent_rep
Post edited February 20, 2014 by SlyFox
Why do some people care about rep so much ? and then be like "OMG why are so many people down voting me?!?
Not everyone is going to agree with you so of course you'll get downvotes.

And what if you have like 1000+ rep? It's not like those rep can transform into money.
nemtabi: Why do some people care about rep so much ? and then be like "OMG why are so many people down voting me?!?

And what if you have like 1000+ rep? It's not like those rep can transform into money.
As has been said before, one of the main reasons is because some people set their giveaways with a minimum rep required to enter, which is nice if you want to restrict the giveaway to people who have contributed in one way or another. Its the malicious and arbitrary nature of the downrepping that is irritating to some.
nemtabi: Why do some people care about rep so much ? and then be like "OMG why are so many people down voting me?!?

Well I don't really care either because in its current state there is nothing that can be done about it, but apparently people don't agree with folks saying 'thank you' a lot.

If no-one cared, no-one would be using it. And down repping happy birthday really isn't a matter of opinion.
Though I do agree that most of the time I do ignore it.
+rep to me is like a visible thanks you. So the opposite is true too.
We can live without thanks or +rep, but it is always nice to receive one
Leucius: No game on Steam that's designed for Steam is DRM free. Steam IS DRM.
Here's a huge list of DRM-free games on Steam that do not require the Steam client to be running or use Steamworks.
http://steam.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_DRM-free_games
high rated
Shank Steam Key:
BQPI/-H*R*M-P/6W/

*=7
/=8