It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cleidophoros: I also have a copy of Syberia and Syberia II on Steam.
Reply if you want them. You need not be the first to win.
Damn, missed Syberia II :)

+1
Post edited February 18, 2014 by truhlik77
simon_vd: The guy was quick enough and grabbed the last pack of games, so you downrepped him?
GOG society keeps on amazing me. LOL
SlyFox: Someone has been downrepping me daily now :(
I had more than 50 rep 2 weeks ago.
Even days I didn't claim, I got downrepped.
unfortunately its not just you mate, its happening badly and very suddenly for many many many members ><
Cleidophoros: I also have a copy of Syberia and Syberia II on Steam.
Reply if you want them. You need not be the first to win.
truhlik77: Damn, missed Syberia II :)

+1
How could you need number 2? Surely playing #1 means you bought #2?
truhlik77: Damn, missed Syberia II :)

+1
wpegg: How could you need number 2? Surely playing #1 means you bought #2?
Have Syberia I in GOG.
SlyFox: Someone has been downrepping me daily now :(
I had more than 50 rep 2 weeks ago.
Even days I didn't claim, I got downrepped.
chezybezy: unfortunately its not just you mate, its happening badly and very suddenly for many many many members ><
I think we should all write to gog admins to make them aware of the problem.
I already have done it, but one person isn't enough
chezybezy: unfortunately its not just you mate, its happening badly and very suddenly for many many many members ><
True that, my rep is in a constant flux of 20-25 or even below. But, nothing can be done about it as long as the - button is there its gonna be abused.
truhlik77: Have Syberia I in GOG.
Played it?
wpegg: Played it?
Finished couple months ago. Excellent game.

G'night ninjas :)
Post edited February 18, 2014 by truhlik77
wpegg: Played it?
truhlik77: Finished couple months ago. Excellent game.
I have to say, I find it difficult to believe you wouldn't finish #1 and just go straight out and buy #2 as priority, but I will accept that not all people have my appreciation for the series.
wpegg: I have to say, I find it difficult to believe you wouldn't finish #1 and just go straight out and buy #2 as priority, but I will accept that not all people have my appreciation for the series.
Funnily enough I really wanted to play #2 almost immediately after #1, but didnt get it for a while and just cannot get into it. Might have to replay through the first...
SlyFox: I think we should all write to gog admins to make them aware of the problem.
Ill write them too.. maybe it will help but I have a feeling they will say something like they have no control over it but we will see.
SlyFox: I think we should all write to gog admins to make them aware of the problem.
hellmonster67: Ill write them too.. maybe it will help but I have a feeling they will say something like they have no control over it but we will see.
If they can't, they should contact someone who has control over the website.
Sadly I never recieved a message
hello ninjas!
high rated
wpegg: I have to say, I find it difficult to believe you wouldn't finish #1 and just go straight out and buy #2 as priority, but I will accept that not all people have my appreciation for the series.
Sachys: Funnily enough I really wanted to play #2 almost immediately after #1, but didnt get it for a while and just cannot get into it. Might have to replay through the first...
Not really, #2 isn't as good. It's just that #1 is so good that the desire to see the followup should be overpowering.

He'll see - he has #2 in his PM.