It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
ultionis U3O9N-4D0OF-TBFGC-RU4WI-D3VCO
lugum: ultionis U3O9N-4D0OF-TBFGC-RU4WI-D3VCO
Thank you :) +1
Daniel Ruf: Not yet redeemed: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post63285
It is much easier than you think ;-)
+1 NR but nice puzzle.
Daniel Ruf: Not yet redeemed: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/post63285
It is much easier than you think ;-)
NR, already own the game, but fun puzzle. +1
high rated
Zombie Shooter (Steam) for the first reply.
tAnt0: Zombie Shooter (Steam) for the first reply.
I'll take it :P
tAnt0: Zombie Shooter (Steam) for the first reply.
shimmy098: I'll take it :P
Check PM :)
shimmy098: I'll take it :P
tAnt0: Check PM :)
Redeemed, thank you and +1 :)
Daniel Ruf:
Thought about making this a gift too, but after clicking the button during the promo the "gift or buy box" never popped up :(
Anyway, drop still available
I followed the original threads in the original locations for a while, but haven't been there for the time being. Nice reminder. I wonder, what happened?
Post edited February 18, 2014 by gegog
Daniel Ruf:
gegog: Thought about making this a gift too, but after clicking the button during the promo the "gift or buy box" never popped up :(
Anyway, drop still available
gegog: I followed the original threads in the original locations for a while, but haven't been there for the time being. Nice reminder. I wonder, what happened?
Good question. At the end only a few know it but not the public. It is a secret. But there is a new Cicada 3301 puzzle this year and there will be a Cicada 3301 every year starting in January.

All Cicada 3301 puzzles and solutions are on the wiki.
I have also read many things about this puzzle and the people behind it, to sum it up these are awesome and very interesting puzzles with many good ideas =)

Nice to see, that some more people here know Cicada 3301
high rated
Momo1991: I saw that you entered a GA for The Witcher...did you ever get a copy? If not, let me know ;-)
ChandlerC: Oh, indeed, I didn't get one.
Check your PM and enjoy! ;-)
high rated
Witcher 1

gone
Post edited February 18, 2014 by anaheim85
Post edited February 18, 2014 by sulc84
ChandlerC: Oh, indeed, I didn't get one.
Momo1991: Check your PM and enjoy! ;-)
Thanks a lot for this and +1! :)
Momo1991: Check your PM and enjoy! ;-)
ChandlerC: Thanks a lot for this and +1! :)
My pleasure! Every goglodyte should have a copy ;-)