It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SlyFox: And the lost of multiple points always happens suddenly, not over time. Which show it's a single person or a very small group
gbaz69: or maybe gog just calculates total rep once or a few times daily. not as it happens.

edit: still I do daily ninja game drops, and it seems I'm going no where with rep, should I even bother?
That's up to you. Personally I wouldn't let a few down reps discourage you. I'm not going to let some bad apples spoil a good thing ;)
high rated
MOAR Pid keys, now on Facebook... ;p
Stooner: MOAR Pid keys, now on Facebook... ;p
I'd +1 you regardless ;)
I overfilled on pid

I am pidded out

we are all pidded ou t

pidded more than I ever was fallouted. I can handle being fallouted but being pidded sure wears the hell out of me
They really want everyone to have this game.
Why don't they make it free permanently?
grunthos64: I overfilled on pid

I am pidded out

we are all pidded ou t

pidded more than I ever was fallouted. I can handle being fallouted but being pidded sure wears the hell out of me
I know that pid bro...
ciccia22: Is someone losing rep? Let me help you! +1 to all of you ;)
I went down from 91 to 86 today, a lot of my posts in my Super Bowl giveaway are low rated and I don't know why. I also see other people's posts are low rated, and in other forums too. My best guess is someone made multiple accounts or something.

EDIT: okay now I'm at 89, but still... this is getting out of hand :/
Post edited February 07, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Wow, they're throwing out those keys as if Pid was worthless... :D
But it's a really decent platformer so anyone who hasn't played it yet should go grab a key!
BillyMaysFan59: I went down from 91 to 86 today, a lot of my posts in my Super Bowl giveaway are low rated and I don't know why. I also see other people's posts are low rated, and in other forums too. My best guess is someone made multiple accounts or something.
Trolls... trolls never change... +1 to help you :)
BillyMaysFan59: I went down from 91 to 86 today, a lot of my posts in my Super Bowl giveaway are low rated and I don't know why. I also see other people's posts are low rated, and in other forums too. My best guess is someone made multiple accounts or something.
ciccia22: Trolls... trolls never change... +1 to help you :)
Thank you! +1 back
I've been curious about LesterKnight99 as Lester's rep is currently -129. Not sure if it was an ongoing gag, or if people really don't like Lester's posts.

EDIT: okay now I'm at 87, but still... this is getting out of hand :/
It's best not to give the rep system too much credence. If the person with multiple accounts finds out it bothers you, he will do it more.

I've noticed a bunch of people losing rep lately, so it's not just you guys feeling paranoid. Someone is deliberately low repping people. I wish they'd just remove the negative rep button already.
Leucius: I've noticed a bunch of people losing rep lately, so it's not just you guys feeling paranoid. Someone is deliberately low repping people. I wish they'd just remove the negative rep button already.
Could it be a calculating error on gogs side? ... forum gremlins ... pesky buggers
Leucius: It's best not to give the rep system too much credence. If the person with multiple accounts finds out it bothers you, he will do it more.
yeah I'm just going to leave it alone... for now. As the old saying goes, "Don't feed the little troll"
Someone has -129????????????

On the other hand, who has the most?