It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: in that case....

CIVILISATION III COMPLETE (GG)

(must have an already exisitng GG account)

For the first to reply with a picture of British (non-elected) PM David Cameron looking like Hitler!

http://dwpexamination.org/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-image-uploads/woowoo/2013/04/hitler.jpg
*clears throat

AHEM!
Sachys: in that case....

CIVILISATION III COMPLETE (GG)

(must have an already exisitng GG account)

For the first to reply with a picture of British (non-elected) PM David Cameron looking like Hitler!

http://dailyelection.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/cameron-responses1.jpg
Does this work?
SlyFox:
pre-existing GG account?
Nice offer Sachys +1 again :-)
SlyFox:
Sachys: pre-existing GG account?
yes
My account is slyfox01
Post edited February 03, 2014 by SlyFox
Sachys: pre-existing GG account?
SlyFox: yes
PM me it then and i'll add you / pass the gift
dammit, got distracted... ;p
Heheh! Brilliant!
Sadly it seems you were pipped to the post by SlyFox
Escape Goat
www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=cWmddhNe*dKw

The * is the first letter of my nickname here
Sachys: Heheh! Brilliant!
This is a ninja thread...so I take it like a ninja and try another time :D
Post edited February 03, 2014 by spinefarm
spinefarm: Escape Goat

Sachys: Heheh! Brilliant!
spinefarm: This is a ninja thread...so I take it like a ninja and try another time :D
Tried s and gave me invalid... then I realized it was S (uppercase) and was already gone...
thanks anyway!
Stooner:
Sachys: NARP!

Just wondering if there are many people using it or not on here right now

Edit: oh, a few people then.
Like I promised a few days ago, here are my thoughts about Rome:total war.
Historically speaking, not very accurate at all, they made the most common mistake about rome, the senate met in a palace and everyone is sitting, that's wrong, in Rome only a few could sit down it was a privilege and they sat in their own chairs, second they would gather but not in those palace made of marble, I can name a lot of huge mistake but that's enough :P
About the game itself, I like it, it's much more complex than warhammer blood omen, you need to do a lot of politics and construct things, etc. It will take a lot of time dominate the game totally.
The battle system so far it is the best, you even have special abilities in your units(like shooting fire arrows but being less accurate) , the only thing I didn't like it was the arrows effect, I can barely tell when my units are shooting arrows so most of the time they are doing nothing or shooting to my own units when I'm fighting against an army -.-

BTW I can play it offline so cheers for that :D

Thanks again for the game dude!
spinefarm: Escape Goat

This is a ninja thread...so I take it like a ninja and try another time :D
Stooner: Tried s and gave me invalid... then I realized it was S (uppercase) and was already gone...
thanks anyway!
yeah,my bad not mentioning that is uppercase S,check ur pm
high rated
GastonArg:
Ah nice one. Glad you've got some enjoyment out of it. Yeah, some of the historical stuff is badly done for the sake of gameplay / peoples preset ideas, but a lot of it is also well thought out for combat. Definately recommend Medieval 2 then - for me the best all round one of the series and with improved combat on Rome #1 as well.

Now, for anyone who has not recieved a gift from me since... a few weeks at least... would any of those people like:

Gravity Badgers
- http://store.steampowered.com/app/267060/

O____o?

Edit: okay... would ANYONE like the above game??!
Post edited February 03, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: snip
I haven't recieved a gift from ya,but my Wishlist is quite expensive,so I will just + rep u :)