It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanchit117: Thanks :)

LOL! Remember I complained about by rep going down by three, then you guys bumped it upto 84 again... look where I am now!
Zurvan7: Don't worry about it, this hole rep thing is kind of annoying to be honest. There should be a + and - thing and a separate button to rep people :s Or just one rep+ button...
I agree :) I guess it's not a big deal.
sanchit117: LOL! Remember I complained about by rep going down by three, then you guys bumped it upto 84 again... look where I am now!
at least you are not in the negatives! +1 (again)

LOL! Remember I complained about by rep going down by three, then you guys bumped it upto 84 again... look where I am now!
Zurvan7: Don't worry about it, this hole rep thing is kind of annoying to be honest. There should be a + and - thing and a separate button to rep people :s Or just one rep+ button...
You don't say - I can't even post LINKS until I've made 20 rep :/
sanchit117: I agree :) I guess it's not a big deal.
People really appreciate your giveaways so thanks for being generous ;) I do hope they remove this -1 +1 thing, like it was years ago.
SuperKiller2: Just opened a giveaway of Sanctum 2 for GOG Steam group members :)

www.steamgifts.com/giveaway/Cc7iK/sanctum-2

Someone doesn't love you! 80 rep? let me help you again +1
Thanks again peeps :)
Anyone up for the big game Today?
firetim: Anyone up for the big game Today?
something fresh :P
I wish the Colts were playing in a way one is sort of lol
high rated
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

F7BB-YQM9-8ZQG-??Z7-GPK2

??= Jerusalem, Firence, Roma, Istanbul,...
Post edited February 02, 2014 by anaheim85
anaheim85: Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

F7BB-YQM9-8ZQG-??Z7-GPK2

??= Jerusalem, Firence, Roma, Istanbul,...
Already have it thanks! +1 :)
high rated
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage waiting for the first reply.
mabrookes: Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage waiting for the first reply.
me ?
luksmk: me ?
PM sent :)
luksmk: me ?
mabrookes: PM sent :)
Thank You :)