It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elvin: Thank you very much kind sir I managed to snag this one miraculously
Thanks once more!
You're welcome Elvin! Have fun :)
high rated
For anyone who may have missed out on Deus Ex during the sale

<redeemed>

??= ?? which stands for Text on 9 keys (predictive text) technology for cell phones
Post edited February 01, 2014 by foxworks
Still locked out or someone grabbed it already. Also yeah, that stuff is annoying on cell phones.
Post edited February 01, 2014 by HenitoKisou
foxworks: For anyone who may have missed out on Deus Ex during the sale

K4RR-BPCP-??RY-VGH7

??= ?? which stands for Text on 9 keys (predictive text) technology for cell phones
Good game! Already got it, but +1 for the nice drop!
HenitoKisou: Still locked out or someone grabbed it already. Also yeah, that stuff is annoying on cell phones.
Deus Ex has yet to be claimed.
HenitoKisou: Still locked out or someone grabbed it already. Also yeah, that stuff is annoying on cell phones.
foxworks: Deus Ex has yet to be claimed.
I would gladly do it but still gives me error so will wait some more time. ;-)
foxworks: Deus Ex has yet to be claimed.
HenitoKisou: I would gladly do it but still gives me error so will wait some more time. ;-)
Keep trying!
Still available.
Post edited February 01, 2014 by foxworks
high rated
Light of Altair LMBZZ-0XREV-2EPNA
Influx ECQQY-KK54X-DRYY7

K4RR-BPCP-??RY-VGH7

I apologize I couldn't resist this one but what are the chances I go on a half an hour break and come back see this try to put it in and it magically works, I thank you very much for the drop.

No more ninjaing for me for a while
Elvin: I apologize I couldn't resist this one but what are the chances I go on a half an hour break and come back see this try to put it in and it magically works, I thank you very much for the drop.

Enjoy!
Elvin: I apologize I couldn't resist this one but what are the chances I go on a half an hour break and come back see this try to put it in and it magically works, I thank you very much for the drop.

foxworks: Enjoy!
I tried several minutes ago ?? = T9, and it did not work. Which letters were correct for ?? ?
foxworks: Enjoy!
DrakoPensulo: I tried several minutes ago ?? = T9, and it did not work. Which letters were correct for ?? ?
They were correct but that's what happens when someone look at code but doesn't hit redeem button after enter or continue.

EDIT. Constant refreshing and trying can result in temporary ban for redeeming that kind of codes from what I read earlier in topic.
rong44: Light of Altair LMBZZ-0XREV-2EPNA
Influx ECQQY-KK54X-DRYY7
I like puzzle games, but some stealthy ninja got 'em both
Influx looks really good
+1 for all the great drops
Post edited February 02, 2014 by SalarShushan
high rated
2 x Velvet Assassin Steam

INVMG-6DC9Y-M9TVN
and
INWLN-V5NGL-8N7H0