It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mabrookes: Ill take one if there are still any left, thanks.
DeMignon: PMs sent, enjoy.
thanks for the game, +1.
Grimrock worth it? Very limited game budget so not sure if I should get it lol.
Thistler: Grimrock worth it? Very limited game budget so not sure if I should get it lol.
Grimrock is totally worth it.
"obligatory Transformers reference"

ME GRIMROCK
Post edited January 30, 2014 by LesterKnight99
Thistler: Grimrock worth it? Very limited game budget so not sure if I should get it lol.
lot of hours of strategising, fun and facebashing in that one! also the level editor is pretty cool!
Learning to manualy dodge is key to combat survival, never get trapped/out flanked.
I did have difficult with a few puzzles (the endless coridoor one I had to use a wiki for).

edit: clarity
Post edited January 30, 2014 by gbaz69
Thanks for all the feedback lol. Sounds really good but might have to skip this one maybe the next sale !
Don't expect a deep story. It's an old school like dungeon crawler, nothing more nothing less.
Damn fun game as far as I'm concerned! But then I always enjoyed the Dungeon Master/Eye of the Beholder style games, so if you like the grid style games, I'd say grab it as quickly as possible :-)
blakstar:
Hey there, blakstar! :D
blakstar: Damn fun game as far as I'm concerned! But then I always enjoyed the Dungeon Master/Eye of the Beholder style games, so if you like the grid style games, I'd say grab it as quickly as possible :-)
I would like to but I think I am going to have to pass this time lol :/ Hopefully later on I can get it :P
blakstar:
niniendowarrior: Hey there, blakstar! :D
Hiya! Been playing more games recently, but I think that's a crime around here -- I might miss a freebie or two :-D
high rated
Insane 2 2NGJP-NMXNH-DWBKZ
rong44: Insane 2 2NGJP-NMXNH-DWBKZ
Someone was insanely fast... congrats..
Hesitation cost me Grimrock lol. Damn work! Sales are so much fun!