It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Braussie: I need some cheering up. Anyone wanna help?
What do you need, Braussie? :D
leonairxxx: Instead, here is a steam key drop!

Snipped

Go ninjas!
Nice AVP Drop! Wonder if someone will get it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytS4yFM4Oxw
I had the same idea, but found a different video :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-AWbCgxQkg
Thistler: Nice AVP Drop! Wonder if someone will get it.
Some ingrate did :/
Spinorial: Some ingrate did :/
heh, I just tried too... same feelings.
niniendowarrior: What do you need, Braussie? :D
It's the warmest it's been all day. It's -4F (-20C) outside, as it started off -20F (-29C) when I woke up, not counting windchill. It's cold enough that my car wouldn't start (I don't have a garage nor engine block heater, so that can happen sometimes when it's this cold). I just moved back from California, so I haven't had a chanace to get everything I would need/want that way. Anyway, I check out the bathroom and find a leak coming from under the toilet. The wax seal has probably worn through and needs replaced. I shut off the water, made a call, and got a ride to work. When work was done, I got a ride home from a coworker... Like I said, I just moved back and so I needed to do some laundry. I leave early in the morning to fly out to California for 5 days to spend time with my wife and kids, which I haven't seen in 3 months. After the washing machine is done, I end up going into my bathroom and discover my pipes are frozen...

How did I find out, you ask? Was it simply that no water was coming out of the pipes? No, that's not it- water comes out of the faucet fine. Was there a lot of cold? No, it felt normal. Well, how DID I find out? All the water from the washing machine pushed through the system, making raw sewage fill both bathtubs, the toilets, and try to come out of the sinks.

I call a few friends, then decide to call a plumber. The first plumber stated there are special certifications required to work on my type of home, so he wouldn't be able to do it. He was real curtious about it, and gave me suggestions on what to look for to get someone who can work on the home for emergency repairs. I call the next guy and he is a complete asshat, and responds "well, then, I'll put you on the list." He then proceeds to treat me like an idiot when I ask him "So, does that mean I'll get a call or something when someone's available or what?" Beyond treating me like an idiot, he refuses to answer the question. Needless to say, I start getting pissed off at this point. I then call the only other number I can find.

The plumber tells me how much everything would cost, and it is way more than i can afford. So I'm stuck in a house smelling like shit and piss, hoping to magically find a way to get this stuff fixed. Remember- my car didn't start, so I can't drive myself anywhere to get supplies...

I then call my wife and tell her about it all. She told me her went in for some surgery to remove recalled medical implants that prevent your insides from falling out (a hysterectimy a decade or so ago) and prepare for another surgery to replace the recalled implants. Well, the doctor found out that the lab assistant used non-sterilized, used instruments... which means she has to go in for testing for hepititus, AIDS, and other potentially transmitted diseases from their use.

Oh, and during the surgery they discovered she has cancer.

I normally don't swear, but I fucking hate this day...
niniendowarrior: What do you need, Braussie? :D
Braussie: It's the warmest it's been all day. It's -4F (-20C) outside, as it started off -20F (-29C) when I woke up, not counting windchill. It's cold enough that my car wouldn't start (I don't have a garage nor engine block heater, so that can happen sometimes when it's this cold). I just moved back from California, so I haven't had a chanace to get everything I would need/want that way. Anyway, I check out the bathroom and find a leak coming from under the toilet. The wax seal has probably worn through and needs replaced. I shut off the water, made a call, and got a ride to work. When work was done, I got a ride home from a coworker... Like I said, I just moved back and so I needed to do some laundry. I leave early in the morning to fly out to California for 5 days to spend time with my wife and kids, which I haven't seen in 3 months. After the washing machine is done, I end up going into my bathroom and discover my pipes are frozen...

How did I find out, you ask? Was it simply that no water was coming out of the pipes? No, that's not it- water comes out of the faucet fine. Was there a lot of cold? No, it felt normal. Well, how DID I find out? All the water from the washing machine pushed through the system, making raw sewage fill both bathtubs, the toilets, and try to come out of the sinks.

I call a few friends, then decide to call a plumber. The first plumber stated there are special certifications required to work on my type of home, so he wouldn't be able to do it. He was real curtious about it, and gave me suggestions on what to look for to get someone who can work on the home for emergency repairs. I call the next guy and he is a complete asshat, and responds "well, then, I'll put you on the list." He then proceeds to treat me like an idiot when I ask him "So, does that mean I'll get a call or something when someone's available or what?" Beyond treating me like an idiot, he refuses to answer the question. Needless to say, I start getting pissed off at this point. I then call the only other number I can find.

The plumber tells me how much everything would cost, and it is way more than i can afford. So I'm stuck in a house smelling like shit and piss, hoping to magically find a way to get this stuff fixed. Remember- my car didn't start, so I can't drive myself anywhere to get supplies...

I then call my wife and tell her about it all. She told me her went in for some surgery to remove recalled medical implants that prevent your insides from falling out (a hysterectimy a decade or so ago) and prepare for another surgery to replace the recalled implants. Well, the doctor found out that the lab assistant used non-sterilized, used instruments... which means she has to go in for testing for hepititus, AIDS, and other potentially transmitted diseases from their use.

Oh, and during the surgery they discovered she has cancer.

I normally don't swear, but I fucking hate this day...
Sh*t... man... sh*t... damn... oh man. :(

I hope this cheers you up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRZqRjxkHpk
Post edited January 28, 2014 by niniendowarrior
leonairxxx: Instead, here is a steam key drop!

Snipped

Go ninjas!
welp i suppose someone will have figured it out.
Braussie: ... I normally don't swear, but I fucking hate this day...
I'm sorry man, this day really sucks. I hope things will turn for the better.
Braussie, so very sorry you are having all this trouble - especially all in one day :(
That's rough. Hope you see some better news/solutions soon
Post edited January 29, 2014 by SalarShushan
Braussie: I normally don't swear, but I fucking hate this day...
I feel for you, mate! Truly, I do. Whatever good it might do you, consider yourself hugged. Couldn't do much more if I were there with you, anyway.
NeonSocialite: Have some keys I won't use.
First user to reply with a rep 20+ stating the game they want will get it PM'd to em.
First come; first serve.

Desura:

Millennium - A New Hope

Laxius Force
SalarShushan: I would like these two RPGs please
+1 for your generosity
Thank you :D
Check your inbox.
NeonSocialite: Have some keys I won't use.
First user to reply with a rep 20+ stating the game they want will get it PM'd to em.
First come; first serve.

Desura:

Millennium - A New Hope

Laxius Force

Steam:

Velvet Assassin
belomar: can I get Velvet Assassin?
Check your inbox.
Post edited January 29, 2014 by NeonSocialite
NeonSocialite: Games are claimed.
PMs are sent.
=]
Thank you.
niniendowarrior:
Braussie:
It sounds like you could use a Momo hug... so here you go {{hug}}...yeah, I know it isn't much but hoping life treats you a bit better tomorrow...