It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Astro Emporia gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member keepqq.
lugum: Astro Emporia gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member keepqq.
Sorry, must be an ungrateful Ninja! :(
lugum: Astro Emporia gift you are trying to accept has been sent to the member keepqq.
Enebias: Sorry, must be an ungrateful Ninja! :(
Its our resident silent ninja yeah.

+1 though.
Good day to you oh people of the world. I say to you and I say this: Moo.
Leucius: Good day to you oh people of the world. I say to you and I say this: Moo.
Hello, good day to you too.
Leucius: Good day to you oh people of the world. I say to you and I say this: Moo.
Good day to you, sir. I suppose that mooing has some kind of implicit message? :)
Good Moorning Sir. :)
Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say "Moo" at will to forum members. There is a pestilence upon this land! nothing is sacred. :-)
blakstar: Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say "Moo" at will to forum members. There is a pestilence upon this land! nothing is sacred. :-)
Maybe he's trying to search for a good man who will bring him a shrubbery. A nice looking one, but not too expensive.
Or one that can cut the mightiest tree in the forest with an herring!
blakstar: Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say "Moo" at will to forum members. There is a pestilence upon this land! nothing is sacred. :-)
Enebias: Maybe he's trying to search for a good man who will bring him a shrubbery. A nice looking one, but not too expensive.
Or one that can cut the mightiest tree in the forest with an herring!
Could be :)
Moo.
25% off Titanfall voucher on GMG: EIJFFH-W9CUKV-5UFKDI
Rum for everybodyy!!!

Good morning also.
Prost everybody
Hi Schnuff :)))