It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Err, um, should I get Duke Nukem Forever for $5? Or should I just not even bother?
Austrobogulator: Err, um, should I get Duke Nukem Forever for $5? Or should I just not even bother?
I've the same question, since I've 4.49€ in my wallet...
Austrobogulator: Err, um, should I get Duke Nukem Forever for $5? Or should I just not even bother?
The game is nice, I had a lot of fun with it. Don't expect a masterpiece and you will like it too. Take also the Doctor DLC, is nice too and is long.
Oldschool fps which is rough around the edges but still enjoyable here and there.
Punished_Snake: The game is nice, I had a lot of fun with it. Don't expect a masterpiece and you will like it too. Take also the Doctor DLC, is nice too and is long.
You know, the DLC seems like the most interesting thing. I think it's cool that Dr. Proton is in it :P
BlackDawn: Oldschool fps which is rough around the edges but still enjoyable here and there.
I had more fun with it for 30 mins than I did the entire time I played through the last CoD I completed.

It depends on what you want, and expectations, but it is a solid game as long as you want a more old school game.
triock: End My World - 1EJ1A-*Z?TS-CD&8?-CNTK*-A9BF? (Desura)

* - Geralt
? - (1+3+5+9-2-4-8)/2
& - the most important thing in life
Thanks I redeemed it :)
I have some Steam coupons if anyone is interested

90% OFF KnightShift
90% OFF Two Worlds II Castle Defense
90% OFF Iron Sky Invasion
66% OFF SpeedRunners
66% OFF Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection
10% OFF Toki Tori 2+
20% OFF Velocity Ultra
50% OFF Crusader Kings II
66% OFF The Bridge
50% OFF Clickr
50% OFF Dark Matter
66% OFF Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
75% OFF Shufflepuck Cantina Deluxe
75% OFF Crash Time II
50% OFF Nihilumbra
Satan loves you all... well.. your souls only.

But that's love nonetheless.
Crsldmc: Butt love nonetheless.
*shrieks! covers nipples...
Crsldmc: Butt love nonetheless.
Sachys: *shrieks! covers nipples...
Don't panic!! It'll be alright! He only wants your bu.. SOUL!!
edit.

lulz, nercomanced old post :p
Post edited January 26, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart
BlackDawn: Oldschool fps which is rough around the edges but still enjoyable here and there.
old schools fps?go from A to B in a corridor, two guns at the same time, fight a wave of monsters the door opens, fight another one repeat. old-school shooter? oh and duke now quotes from Caleb (gonna paint the town red, good bad i'm the guy with the guns, etc etc) I know all the quotes are from movies but still lame very lame.
I played on release dont know if it changed a lot now
cmdr_flashheart: edit.

did it involve a banana?
I have fun playing FPS games, and even I wouldn't recommend a corridor game- I dislike the restricted environment and gameplay. I recently started on The Darkness II, and I think it's pretty cool; check out a gameplay vid, if you like.

cmdr_flashheart: edit.

Sachys: did it involve a banana?
Yes, I was hungry and all I saw was banana :(

Never gog on an empty stomach.
Post edited January 26, 2014 by cmdr_flashheart