It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZPavelZ:
Sachys: nothing quite so obvious! ;)

...and still unredeemed i think...

*goes to check

Edit: yup unredeemed!
nice drop sachys, didnt redeem it tho as i already got it :D
klaattu: First reply with at least 10 rep gets Clive Barker's Jericho steam key
fablefire: Thanks for Jericho!
Check your PM
Anyone want to try a Desura key for Pickle Frenzy?

p.s.- It was sent to me from Bundle Bandits as an "apology" for a screw-up of theirs that exposed email addresses on their mailing list, so it's possible that it's tied to my email... I'm hoping not, as I have no interest in it. Just don't hate me if it doesn't work. ;)
akhliber: Just don't hate me if it doesn't work. ;)
I hate you anyway...

-_+
akhliber: Anyone want to try a Desura key for Pickle Frenzy?

p.s.- It was sent to me from Bundle Bandits as an "apology" for a screw-up of theirs that exposed email addresses on their mailing list, so it's possible that it's tied to my email... I'm hoping not, as I have no interest in it. Just don't hate me if it doesn't work. ;)
shouldn't be tied.

That game is not much of an apologize, more like an insult to the players.
shouldn't play with your pickles :)
akhliber: Just don't hate me if it doesn't work. ;)
Sachys: I hate you anyway...

-_+
<--cries into beer in corner. ;)

So this was their apology? I think they gave it to everyone on Facebook... ;p

SlyFox: That game is not much of an apologize, more like an insult to the players.
I couldn't agree more. I laughed so hard when I opened the email. "Oh, that makes everything better, Bundle Bandits!"

SlyFox: That game is not much of an apologize, more like an insult to the players.
Same developer as end my world, which hasnt got a working downloadable link for weeks.
Devs and me contacted him twice, and he just ignored mails.
Also all comments got erased on pickle frenzy, so its a shady guy.

Plus apparently there is also some bad stuff around the bundle bandits, i assume its both the same person behind it.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by lugum

Stooner: So this was their apology? I think they gave it to everyone on Facebook... ;p
Oh wow! That somehow takes it from being ridiculous to being truly golden. Haha
lugum: Same developer as end my world, which hasnt got a working downloadable link for weeks.
Devs and me contacted him twice, and he just ignored mails.
Also all comments got erased on pickle frenzy, so its a shady guy.
Eep! Perhaps I should just give it the Recycle Bin Frenzy treatment.
Post edited December 13, 2013 by akhliber
blakstar: OK -- one more in the same mixed up format!

Tell me what Steam game this is to win the code:

ILISTACOPYAGODMANEND

EDIT: Sorry missed out a letter when typing, but at least one person worked it out so it didn't cause too many problems!
wallakax: I guess im wrong but for try: East India Company gold, or my second option, Demigod xD
OK -- I guess you win this one.

I wouldn't normally give someone who has such a low reputation a giveaway prize, but in this one case I'll make an exception since you've been fair with me, and no-one else has actually posted an answer.

PM with code on it's way.

PUBLIC NOTICE: Please note, on future occasions I will not be including anyone who has a negative reputation in any form of giveaway.
Hey guys! It's my birthday. Can i get a couple happy birthdays?
No, don't want a game or code or whatever, just replies
blakstar: PUBLIC NOTICE: Please note, on future occasions I will not be including anyone who has a negative reputation in any form of giveaway.
Even a nanoprobe giveaway? O.O

Also, just finished with all the uprepping. You peeps been busy in here. Seeing I'd missed Wargame broke my heart almost as badly as missing IWar did Stooner's :P