It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff: Morning everybody

edit:
I mean good afternoon everybody.
Hi, indecisive Hippo! :D

*ducks to dodge Schnuff' katana*

innerring: Do you know the real reason behind the existence of the steam controller? What Valves new steam controller really does
It's all part of some sinister (hehe) plan I tell ya.
Oh, no, Gabe and his evil plots again! :p
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Thespian*
IAmSinistar: Yah, the rep system seems to be undergoing some abuse these days. It really should have accountability attached to it.
Thespian*: I usually uprep lowrated posts if I don't find any reason for them to be so, but it's an annoying matter, that's for sure.
It was probably because I asked someone in the Non-GOG gift thread to be a bit more specific and this person responded to me instead. I wasn't upset - hey, we all need to learn our way around when we first arrive ;-)

Anyway, I also try to repair damage in that thread - my motto is "If you don't ask, then it's downright impossible for me to know what you'd like!".
blakstar: I like to give everyone at least one chance to be assimilated, and then hope they don't futilely resist me! :-)
Thespian*: Fixed that for you. ;)
ZMOG...yes I spelled that correctly because I'm in the process of being assimilated....
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Momo1991
Momo1991: [snip]
ZMOG...yes I spelled that correctly because I'm in the process of being assimilated....
*checks diary*
Nope, that's not until next week :-)
Momo1991: [snip]
blakstar: *checks diary*
Nope, that's not until next week :-)
;-p
Momo1991: ZMOG...yes I spelled that correctly because I'm in the process of being assimilated....
... by the Sausage Collective? :D

Have to go, have a nice weekend you all! :)
Momo1991: ZMOG...yes I spelled that correctly because I'm in the process of being assimilated....
Thespian*: ... by the Sausage Collective? :D

You too, Thespian*!
blakstar: Good morning!

Never mind about not reading the posts properly -- extra caffeine solves everything! :-)
skeletonbow: I scrolled from bottom of thread upwards and saw your post, then scrolled down to see if anyone replied and didn't see anything and was surprised at the time that had passed. Then AFTER posting I saw it. Ugh... what a big dummy... LOL Yeah, the mind isn't too fresh today it seems. :)
Hey, check your PM - I might have a solution to your caffeine problem...
Post edited November 07, 2013 by Momo1991
high rated

Bye! Same to you as well.

GIVEAWAY BIT:

And... being one to never let a good joke go (and considering the time of year), who'd like a crazy game full of bang(er)s, where you're more than likely to get mashed :-)

McPixel (Steam)
Post edited November 07, 2013 by blakstar

blakstar: Bye! Same to you as well.

GIVEAWAY BIT:

And... being one to never let a good joke go (and considering the time of year), who'd like a crazy game full of bang(er)s, where you're more than likely to get mashed :-)

McPixel (Steam)
I think I already have it, but +1
Not really, you are to be a good Dalek.
DalekSec: Not really, you are to be a good Dalek.
Oh no!!
DalekSec: Not really, you are to be a good Dalek.
Momo1991: Oh no!!
Oh no! I can see it now:

"YOU WILL BE EXTER-MOMO-NATED!" :-P
Momo1991: You too, Thespian*!
Hey, check your PM - I might have a solution to your caffeine problem...
LOL, thanks Momo1991 :) My brain is getting sharper by the moment now. :)

GIVEAWAY BIT:

McPixel (Steam)
If this is a giveaway, I'm in for my friend :D (not on GOG though lol)

GIVEAWAY BIT:

McPixel (Steam)
sanchit117: If this is a giveaway, I'm in for my friend :D (not on GOG though lol)
OK -- PM coming your way!
Sup ninjas <3 I am playing an MMORPG called Rift these days and thoroughly enjoying it so won't be as active as I have been this year. I'm just about to make a post about it to encourage other to join me as MunkiSiren and I are having a blast playing it :)