It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/doomguyripandtear_2140.jpg
Hey ninjas, I'll be on the road driving 2,000 miles to move within the next 24 hours. It should be about 2 days on the road, almost non-stop driving, but will be longer til i have internet at the new place. I'll try and get a code or two then and see if I can do a giveaway and drop a code in here then. I'll try and say hi again before I leave. Otherwise, you all be blessed!
high rated
Sorry in advance if this isn't the right way to go about things! I usually just come to GoG for the games, so I don't spend a lot of time looking through the forums, and thousands of pages of this thread are a little too many for me to read, but it seems to be the place to post stuff to give away.

I already have Batman: Arkham Asylum, so I have a leftover one from the recent Humble Bundle, and all my friends already have the game, so I'd be happy to give it away to somebody here! First to respond that they want it and I'll PM you the link. :]
amarokster: Sorry in advance if this isn't the right way to go about things! I usually just come to GoG for the games, so I don't spend a lot of time looking through the forums, and thousands of pages of this thread are a little too many for me to read, but it seems to be the place to post stuff to give away.

I already have Batman: Arkham Asylum, so I have a leftover one from the recent Humble Bundle, and all my friends already have the game, so I'd be happy to give it away to somebody here! First to respond that they want it and I'll PM you the link. :]
May i?
amarokster: Sorry in advance if this isn't the right way to go about things! I usually just come to GoG for the games, so I don't spend a lot of time looking through the forums, and thousands of pages of this thread are a little too many for me to read, but it seems to be the place to post stuff to give away.

+1, NR- already own it. Many blessings to you!
Dear god, it's all coming back..... all those suppressed memories........ the horror......
ggf162: Dear god, it's all coming back..... all those suppressed memories........ the horror......
Here have a Sanger Zonvolt version

http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/8652839/images/1268958323113.jpg
truhlik77: May i?
PMed you! I hope it works for you!
truhlik77: May i?
amarokster: PMed you! I hope it works for you!
Thanks. Got it.
+rep
high rated
dead spaceD9WXH-NVZ8X-RIAXNsteam
SpaceManThe: dead spaceD9WXH-NVZ8X-RIAXNsteam
It's gone :/
but +1
Post edited November 06, 2013 by alien283
NR +1 for drop.
NR +1 for the drop.
high rated
Now that the test is over, who still doesn't have and want Realms Of Arkania 1+2 here on GOG?
First reply to this post gets it...
Post edited November 06, 2013 by Azrael360
high rated
Twinkle.. twinkle.. oh look I have a star.. :D

First reply will get my last spare Sid Meier's Civilization 5 key.

(You must be genuinely interested in this game.)

Edit: And it's now on Sulibor's hands.
Post edited November 06, 2013 by rcl1994