It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Falci: I can get it. :D
Spinorial: Yes, you can both "have it" or "get it". But do you want it? Answer the man's question properly, damn it!
Thanks... that will help my dilemma choosing... ;p
Post edited November 02, 2013 by Stooner
It's interesting series, in first game you fight against vampires for humans. In second one, truth is told, everything you did was a gambit, distraction, just used you as tool, and your so called enemies in first one... they were acting that way to survive, almost pushed to extinction, yet in third you screw both worlds and fight for domination of domain where neither first or second is too much important, so do your rivals. ;-)
Post edited November 02, 2013 by HenitoKisou
Spinorial: Yes, you can both "have it" or "get it". But do you want it? Answer the man's question properly, damn it!
Stooner: Thanks... that will help my dilemma choosing... ;p
Hhahahaa, I want it
I don't want it, since I have it, but now I've played it, I still don't get it! :-P
HenitoKisou: It's interesting series, in first game you fight against vampires for humans. In second one, truth is told, everything you did was a gambit, distraction, they were acting that way to survive, almost pushed to extinction, yet in third you screw both worlds and fight for domination of domain where neither first or second is too much important, so do your rivals. ;-)
yep... but now you spoiled.. ;p

not that the story really matter in this kind of game... (and the 1st is in japanese, without an alpha patch)
blakstar: I don't want it, since I have it, but now I've played it, I still don't get it! :-P
...sounds like Osbourne and the economy!
7onin: Hhahahaa, I want it
Well.. Okay then... ;p

(should have asked how much you want it... heh)
Would you take Satazius instead?
HenitoKisou: It's interesting series, in first game you fight against vampires for humans. In second one, truth is told, everything you did was a gambit, distraction, they were acting that way to survive, almost pushed to extinction, yet in third you screw both worlds and fight for domination of domain where neither first or second is too much important, so do your rivals. ;-)
Stooner: yep... but now you spoiled.. ;p

not that the story really matter in this kind of game... (and the 1st is in japanese, without an alpha patch)
It's not a spoiler what is in description of product page. Although I liked second one more maybe because it's longer and has more variety third one was best balanced out of three... but it's full title still sounds like 18+ movie. ;-P
HenitoKisou: It's not a spoiler what is in description of product page. Although I liked second one more maybe because it's longer and has more variety third one was best balanced out of three... but it's full title still sounds like 18+ movie. ;-P
I only finished the 1st one... but everyone says the 2nd is better. I'll play it next.

let me guess, you like the black package, right? ;p
HenitoKisou: It's not a spoiler what is in description of product page. Although I liked second one more maybe because it's longer and has more variety third one was best balanced out of three... but it's full title still sounds like 18+ movie. ;-P
Stooner: I only finished the 1st one... but everyone says the 2nd is better. I'll play it next.

Nope, he likes jade penetrate. :p
Stooner: I only finished the 1st one... but everyone says the 2nd is better. I'll play it next.

I liked better art and improved gameplay but I wish it was longer or had at least length of REX. ;-)
Post edited November 02, 2013 by HenitoKisou
7onin: Hhahahaa, I want it
Stooner: Well.. Okay then... ;p

(should have asked how much you want it... heh)
Stooner: Would you take Satazius instead?
After doing a little check up on both titles I realized they're not for me. Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it, but it should go for someone who will really play it. :)

triock: Nope, he likes jade penetrate. :p
yep. ;p
Falci: After doing a little check up on both titles I realized they're not for me. Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it, but it should go for someone who will really play it. :)
Well, then I'm sorry..
If you consider Satazius hard then how is Hydorah?
triock: Nope, he likes jade penetrate. :p
Stooner: yep. ;p
Falci: After doing a little check up on both titles I realized they're not for me. Thank you for the offer, I really appreciate it, but it should go for someone who will really play it. :)
Stooner: Well, then I'm sorry..
Don't worry. I just jumped at the opportunity of a freebie. I'm just glad they'll end up in proper hands. :)