It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Steam

Gorky 17 - PP5??-FAPLD-GFYFI

?? = the opposite acronym of AD

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition - PV6NJ-3W0??-98A04

?? = acronym for "crowd control" in MMOs and RPGs

Crusader Kings 2 - PT??Z-2M797-B9Z4V

?? = the answer to life, the universe and everything(according to Douglas Adams) +1
That was fast, already gone!
Tried Gorky, it's a duplicate code.
high rated
Steam

Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game ???NF-CIH67-B4HEK

??? = abbreviation for "pen and paper" (role-playing games)

The Showdown Effect - ??F?E-2BFXK-NCV32

My favourite aspect of MMORPGs = ??? (hint the middle letter stands for "versus")

Ether Vapor Remaster - PRC??-VW7HH-JFPF2

?T? = acronym for "? the ?uck"
tAnt0: Welcome back Tarnicus :) And +1's for the drops :)
thanks tAnt0 :)

Ok I still have Two Worlds 2 and the Pirates of the Flying Fortress expansion to give away er to the first person who says something that resonates with me and wants them(yes that is vague but I'm in a vague mood).

Also, there is an extra copy of everything I just gave away barring Crusader Kings 2 and Roaming Fortress. So, if you want it, just put your preference in and I'll hand out the codes as I can :)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Tarnicus

My favourite aspect of MMORPGs = ??? (hint the middle letter stands for "versus")

Tarnicus: thanks tAnt0 :)

Ok I still have Two Worlds 2 and the Pirates of the Flying Fortress expansion to give away er to the first person who says something that resonates with me and wants them(yes that is vague but I'm in a vague mood).

Also, there is an extra copy of everything I just gave away barring Crusader Kings 2 and Roaming Fortress. So, if you want it, just put your preference in and I'll hand out the codes as I can :)
Hey i just got TW2 and i really want to be a pirate!
Tarnicus: Also, there is an extra copy of everything I just gave away barring Crusader Kings 2 and Roaming Fortress. So, if you want it, just put your preference in and I'll hand out the codes as I can :)
Ok, got TW2, thanks Tarnicus

Got The Showdown Effect from sevae, thank you mate ;)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by simon_vd
Tarnicus: Ok I still have Two Worlds 2 and the Pirates of the Flying Fortress expansion to give away er to the first person who says something that resonates with me and wants them(yes that is vague but I'm in a vague mood).
Release the kraken... but i was slow :))
Do you still have another Darkest Hour?

Tarnicus: thanks tAnt0 :)

I'd like Knights of Pen and Paper if you've got another. Thanks.
The pirate fortress
Tarnicus: Also, there is an extra copy of everything I just gave away barring Crusader Kings 2 and Roaming Fortress. So, if you want it, just put your preference in and I'll hand out the codes as I can :)
I would take Gorky 17. Thanks in advance.
Post edited November 01, 2013 by rodrolliv
high rated
Spare Crusader Kings II key to whoever wants it.
sevae: Spare Crusader Kings II key to whoever wants it.
Can I?

Thanks
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Kronos_
lemuria: Release the kraken... but i was slow :))
There's no such thing as slow in my giveaways unless I run out of codes :P
high rated
Ok a bunch of codes PMd to people... 8 keys left before sleep.

Desura

Reflex
Eryi's Action

Steam

Satazius
Naval War - Arctic Circle
Fairy Bloom Freesia
Two Worlds 2
The Showdown Effect
Ether Vapor Remaster

Name it, shame it, and it is yours :) whatever is left will be posted in this thread, the sun is coming up soon!

Kronos_: Can I?

Thanks
Great avatar there Kronos :)
Post edited November 01, 2013 by Tarnicus
Darkest Hour would find an excellent home here if there is an orphan code for that. Thanks!