It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello again Namegoo

I'd stick around longer but it's getting late.

Goodnight.
Spinorial: Evening, NameGoo! How hangs it?
NameGoo: Not bad. Playing Beyond Two Souls. It sucks!
How's you?
Great to hear! Been a bit hectic and stressful lately, but all-in-all tolerable :-)
NameGoo: Trick or treat!
The Penumbra Collection
Braussie: +1 :) I hope you've been well! I haven't seen you on here for a while, though I've been relatively sparse myself.
You saw me 3 hours ago. :P
Happy Halloween, btw.
Spinorial: Great to hear! Been a bit hectic and stressful lately, but all-in-all tolerable :-)
Good to hear!

I'll be back with more treats in a few...
Post edited October 31, 2013 by NameGoo
Braussie: +1 :) I hope you've been well! I haven't seen you on here for a while, though I've been relatively sparse myself.
NameGoo: You saw me 3 hours ago. :P
Happy Halloween, btw.
Hahah.. I meant before today :-p I was on my phone earlier, so I didn't type much.

Happy Halloween to you as well, buddy :)
I'm gonna get some sleep. G'nite ninjas and everyone else!
Happy Halloween to everyone who celebrates it.
Braussie: I'm gonna get some sleep. G'nite ninjas and everyone else!
Night Braussie! I too wish my day would be over soon, it's been going on for waaay too long ;)
high rated
The 7th Guest
NameGoo: The 7th Guest
Thanks! Redeemed it.
spoderman: Thanks! Redeemed it.
Happy All Hallow's Eve!
Heard great things about that one. Enjoy, spodey, and thanks, Gooey ;)
NameGoo: Trick or treat!
The Penumbra Collection
Nice creepy giveaways, NameGoo! Happy Halloween!!
+1
Oh drat, did I miss 7th Guest? That'll teach me to reply to other threads and eat food and stuff. LOL :) That's an old classic for sure, I remember when it came out that it was well acclaimed, as was the sequel but I never did end up getting to give a crack at them. Another pair for the growing wishlist I'm afraid. :)

+1 for all the folks with the great drops today. NameGoo, you're on fire tonight! :)
skeletonbow: Oh drat, did I miss 7th Guest? That'll teach me to reply to other threads and eat food and stuff. LOL :) That's an old classic for sure, I remember when it came out that it was well acclaimed, as was the sequel but I never did end up getting to give a crack at them. Another pair for the growing wishlist I'm afraid. :)

+1 for all the folks with the great drops today. NameGoo, you're on fire tonight! :)
LOL, my commiserations. Verbosity is certainly a ninja's cardinal weakness :P

And yes, he does have this habit of occasionally blowing a paycheque on ninja treats :-)
Spinorial: LOL, my commiserations. Verbosity is certainly a ninja's cardinal weakness :P

And yes, he does have this habit of occasionally blowing a paycheque on ninja treats :-)
'tis definitely my weakness. I wrote a manuscript response to a very helpful thread though so it was worth it. :)