It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Well, its technically a sausagefest already - why not get shitfaced an make some fire as well?!

...still cannot belive how much this has been derailed by sausage... must email screencaps to ian! heheh!
mharris: Hrm... change your nickname to Sauchysage perhaps? LOL
I like the way your brain works, MHarris ;-D
All the ninjas are showing their sausages. Now we just need Tacos.
RedRagan: All the ninjas are showing their sausages. Now we just need Tacos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa62uv6Ikho :)
*goes online, checks the forums, up-reps all around when earned, goes offline*
How are you guys ?
benderz: How are you guys ?
I'm pretty chocolatey good tonight, having a great day today which is a nice rarity. :) Aside from that though, I got into playing Mafia 2 as well tonight and wow, the game has some pretty impressive graphics and extremely real looking cut scenes. The city scape is just breathtaking. I thought the game was older than it is and would have 2005 era graphics but it pleasantly has surprised me to say the least. :)
Nice :-)
I enjoyed Mafia 2 too ! Played it last year, it was so good ! But I bought DLC's for it, don't make the same mistake as me !
benderz: How are you guys ?
I'm okay. How about you? :D
benderz: Nice :-)
I enjoyed Mafia 2 too ! Played it last year, it was so good ! But I bought DLC's for it, don't make the same mistake as me !
Mafia 2 was... so-so to me. Story left much to be desired. It's not the individual scenes that are lacking in Mafia 2. It's the continuity and overarching story that seems rather off to me.

Have Joe's Adventure DLC and... well... that wasn't that good.
Post edited October 22, 2013 by niniendowarrior
Yes, I'm fine, thanks :-)
benderz: Yes, I'm fine, thanks :-)
:D Sorry, I was busy at work. :(
high rated
Anyone want a copy of Men of War: Condemned Heroes?

If so, reply to this post and I will PM you the key for STEAM.
YellowAries: Anyone want a copy of Men of War: Condemned Heroes?

I do

morning
Post edited October 22, 2013 by simon_vd
YellowAries: Anyone want a copy of Men of War: Condemned Heroes?

simon_vd: I do

morning
Sent.
high rated
Hi everyone!

I was looking through the games I own, and I found one that I had completely forgotten about.

After the events of last night, I just had to share this (and I promise, it's the last one!) :-)

EDIT:

Oh, and would anyone like a Steam code for Men of War: Condemned Saus... erm... Heroes? :-)
Attachments:
Post edited October 22, 2013 by blakstar
blakstar: Hi everyone!

I was looking through the games I own, and I found one that I had completely forgotten about.

After the events of last night, I just had to share this (and I promise, it's the last one!) :-)

EDIT:

Oh, and would anyone like a Steam code for Men of War: Condemned Saus... erm... Heroes? :-)
May I?