It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
YellowAries: I have a key for the early access alpha to Command & Conquer. Anybody want it? Reply and I will PM you the key.
robb5: Can I have it?
Check your PM =)
YellowAries: Check your PM =)
OMG!!! You don't know how long I have been waiting for the "You have been selected for the beta" mail.
Thank you and I hope to see you in-game ;)
Here! Have your second star! :D
Do tell, please: is it an origin key? have you tried it? opinions? I'm just curious how this project is going.

Oh, and +1 for the unique offering ;)
Spinorial: Do tell, please: is it an origin key? have you tried it? opinions? I'm just curious how this project is going.

It is an origin key. I am downloading it now, the game has 2.11 GB and I will come back with impressions after I play a match ;)
Thank you again YellowAries
Post edited October 19, 2013 by robb5
Spinorial: Do tell, please: is it an origin key? have you tried it? opinions? I'm just curious how this project is going.

robb5: It is an origin key. I am downloading it now, the game has 2.11 GB and I will come back with impressions after I play a match ;)
NP, Enjoy. =)

robb5: It is an origin key. I am downloading it now, the game has 2.11 GB and I will come back with impressions after I play a match ;)
this is the new generals right? that's going f2p after release?
Sorapak: this is the new generals right? that's going f2p after release?
Yes, it was previously known as C&C Generals 2 but now it is just C&C and yes, it will be f2p on release. But considering EA it will be a little pay2win.
The first who writes a nice compliment about an elephant get "reign conflict of nations"
Haha, I love these creative giveaways :]
Elrinda: The first who writes a nice compliment about an elephant get "reign conflict of nations"
Its my drug dealer... (pass for game)
Elrinda: The first who writes a nice compliment about an elephant get "reign conflict of nations"
lemuria: Its my drug dealer... (pass for game)
nice one +1
they are epicly big and have a big trunk
ma5terbob: they are epicly big and have a big trunk
Wouldn't say that this was a compliment =)
<span class="bold">Elephants are great artists.</span> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQYEVQ4w7nw
Post edited October 19, 2013 by mharris