It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Steamy SPAZy goodness:
EYMRI-GN4XX-BEIB3
Fever_Discordia: Steamy SPAZy goodness:
EYMRI-GN4XX-BEIB3
Thanks!
Any one fancy joining the Steam-driven Star Wolves (1)?

Open hailing frequency if you do! :-)
blakstar: Any one fancy joining the Steam-driven Star Wolves (1)?

Frequency open!
blakstar: Any one fancy joining the Steam-driven Star Wolves (1)?

Elrinda: Frequency open!
PM coming your way!

EDIT: It's normally polite to at least say "Thank you!" :-)
Post edited October 11, 2013 by blakstar
Elrinda: Frequency open!
blakstar: PM coming your way!

Just, sorry!
I think there was a problem with my connection. I did say thank on pm but the massage didn't reach you I guess. Sorry again and thank you ;)
blakstar: PM coming your way!

Elrinda: Just, sorry!
I think there was a problem with my connection. I did say thank on pm but the massage didn't reach you I guess. Sorry again and thank you ;)
OK! Apologies from me then! Didn't receive a thing!
Sometimes one wonder about steam sales, what either steam or the Dev/publisher was smoking when they make it up.

Case to prove it: Crysis Collection is on sale this weekend. The Collection is a "cheap" $19.99 USD yet buying them individually you end up with a whopping $17.47 USD.
te_lanus: Sometimes one wonder about steam sales, what either steam or the Dev/publisher was smoking when they make it up.

Case to prove it: Crysis Collection is on sale this weekend. The Collection is a "cheap" $19.99 USD yet buying them individually you end up with a whopping $17.47 USD.
it's for the convenience of less clicking :P
te_lanus: Sometimes one wonder about steam sales, what either steam or the Dev/publisher was smoking when they make it up.

I have seen those "sales" many times on Steam where buying the game individually is cheaper than the full collection. One of those is the GTA Trilogy or The Book Of Unwritten Tales Collection. You can save from cents, up to a couple of dollars, and the funny thing is, these sales repeat after a while with the same prices, Steam doesn't fix them, and people still buy them (the collections appear in the top of the sales...) :P

I just looked and the numbers match. They might have edited it.

QC: I just looked and the numbers match. They might have edited it.
You live in different countries. It is probably regional pricing differences.
Don't Worry About Killing Leprechauns. Just 22 Find Gold. Map Coordinate 37E MoW:RTSteam

Sorry, I'm raving mad again! :-)

QC: I just looked and the numbers match. They might have edited it.
you save 74p in the UK - though usually you end up paying more with a steam "bundle" deal, than buying individually. I remember there were loads like that during the sales.
high rated
Get the feeling there's going to be quite a few of these chucked around:

The Witcher 1.

Parts are ordered 4,2,3,1

6J75
APNX
TC36
522W