It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Im not going to be the one who sets off the cascade of Witcher key giveaways, so instead would some ninja like a Steam key for Death to Spies : Gold? Preference goes to a ninja who hasn't gotten a game from me in a while, and further preference to the one who can tell me what distinguishes the spy-breaker Lancelot Link from others of his profession.
May I? What distinguishes him is that he's a chimp.
IAmSinistar: Im not going to be the one who sets off the cascade of Witcher key giveaways, so instead would some ninja like a Steam key for Death to Spies : Gold? Preference goes to a ninja who hasn't gotten a game from me in a while, and further preference to the one who can tell me what distinguishes the spy-breaker Lancelot Link from others of his profession.
I recall Spinorial interested in this game... but I'm not sure he already got it...
Secret Chimp ?
IAmSinistar:
If they ain't Jason King, I don't care!
Edit: WAY too slow:)
Post edited October 10, 2013 by Rodzaju
Is he fat ? (I've never watched this series. I have no idea whats that about.)
(oh they were monkeys :))) )
Post edited October 10, 2013 by lemuria
low rated
Sachys: ...but whether MysterGifter understood that or not, there's no need of the attitude you're brandishing!
I can judge for myself, thanks

Dislike it as much as you care. But I wont stand still when somebody is offending me for no reason.
Post edited October 10, 2013 by simon_vd
tAnt0: May I? What distinguishes him is that he's a chimp.
That is correct. Let me confirm whether or not Spinorial was waiting for this game (thanks for the heads-up Stooner), but if not, then you may have it.
MysterGifter:
Sachys: I think simon_vd was suggesting its unlikely anyone has not ninja'd anything of recent...
simon_vd:
Sachys: ...but whether MysterGifter understood that or not, there's no need of the attitude you're brandishing!
+1
simon_vd: I can judge for myself, thanks
...and so you continue.
I'm gonna leave this here, but it's not gonna do you any favours to keep it up bud.
Sachys: ...and so you continue.
I'm gonna leave this here, but it's not gonna do you any favours to keep it up bud.
I have to concur. I don't wish to sound punitive, but one's track record here does effect whom I am likely to give keys too. Not that anyone should need inducement to be a good forum member.
low rated
Oh yeah the evil me. The one who only takes and never gives back. You better watch yourself from guys like me.
I'll do you a favor and leave. Bye
Reverse Desura games.
Reflex: 5D5FB-767BE-419AD-30F71
Eryi's Action: 4F9A8-5C799-E2BCC-CB471
TwisterBE: Reverse Desura games.
Reflex: 5D5FB-767BE-419AD-30F71
tried this one and it said it was redeemed by murican
you are trying to accept has been sent to the member murican. You will need to contact the person who sent you the gift and see if they have another copy to gift you

that was quick for both.