It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: I think 5th edition rules might have come out when I stopped playing, I'm unsure. But I started to notice a pattern of ridiculously powerful cards(usually rare) being released with every expansion. I'd like to teach MunkiSiren to play, even though strategy isn't her forte :)
Oh nice, my bank let me overdraw my account by $1 in order to buy Magic 2014. Let's see if I can push it and grab a copy for MunkiSiren :D
lemuria: If MunkiSiren social gamer, you will just change her life, are you sure ?
I don't know about Magic being life altering, but I do know some of my friends starving to have enough lunch money to buy the next booster pack.
niniendowarrior: I don't know about Magic being life altering, but I do know some of my friends starving to have enough lunch money to buy the next booster pack.
I don't think it'll change my life too drastically..Heh
Post edited October 06, 2013 by MunkiSiren
lemuria: If MunkiSiren social gamer, you will just change her life, are you sure ?
We'll find out, it seems my bank has given me my small overdraft back and I just bought it for her lol
niniendowarrior: I don't know about Magic being life altering, but I do know some of my friends starving to have enough lunch money to buy the next booster pack.
haha that reminds me of me in high school but fortunately I had my food taken care of :)
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Tarnicus
Sachys: of course ive contantly got idiots trying to get free work from me because "it would be good promotion" - yes it would - FOR THEM! -_+
www.clientsfromhell.net . Enjoy. ;-)
Sachys: of course ive contantly got idiots trying to get free work from me because "it would be good promotion" - yes it would - FOR THEM! -_+
joppo: www.clientsfromhell.net . Enjoy. ;-)
aye - seen all those many times, cheers!
not even close to the truth either - either on bad clients or idiots trying to get freebies! O_O
joppo: www.clientsfromhell.net . Enjoy. ;-)
Sachys: aye - seen all those many times, cheers!
not even close to the truth either - either on bad clients or idiots trying to get freebies! O_O
I imagined you would know it but no harm trying, right?
A real life friend who works in publicity I passed that link to did not know it. He had a blast and shared it with his coworkers right away.
Post edited October 06, 2013 by joppo
Sachys: aye - seen all those many times, cheers!
joppo: I imagined you would know it but no harm trying, right?
A real life friend who works in publicity I passed that link to did not know it. He had a blast and shared it with his coworkers right away.
its always a good laugh like!
Someone start a game already!
high rated
Crysis 2 Max edition (Steam Key)
(D0L6D-5IT0G-2NJJB)
Odonnell435: Crysis 2 Max edition (Steam Key)
(D0L6D-5IT0G-2NJJB)
HO-LEE-SHET!

I actually managed to get that, well staying up late pays off i guess. :D

Thanks buddy :)
Odonnell435: Crysis 2 Max edition (Steam Key)
(D0L6D-5IT0G-2NJJB)
nadenitza: HO-LEE-SHET!

All good here, as long as these keys get a good home :)
Th3R3n3gad3: Someone start a game already!
I've started playing Civ V, now that I got Brave New World cheap. I don't know if I'll play any other games for about 6 months (years).
misteryo: I've started playing Civ V, now that I got Brave New World cheap. I don't know if I'll play any other games for about 6 months (years).
Where did you get Brave New World for cheap and how much was it?
misteryo: I've started playing Civ V, now that I got Brave New World cheap. I don't know if I'll play any other games for about 6 months (years).
Me too, Its fun!
teshra: Where did you get Brave New World for cheap and how much was it?
Steam:$20.09
nadenitza: HO-LEE-SHET!

Odonnell435: All good here, as long as these keys get a good home :)
NOOOO. I WANTED DAT! I was offline!
Post edited October 06, 2013 by Th3R3n3gad3
high rated
Hammerfight?

~now I know how Ian feels~