It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Oh well! Time to say goodnight to everyone, I do believe! :-)

'NIGHT ALL!
blakstar: Oh well! Time to say goodnight to everyone, I do believe! :-)

'NIGHT ALL!
Aw you almost spell my name with your handle(Blake) :) rest well!
Tarnicus: I can feel a giveaway coming on...

I thought I'd choose some music to fit the mood, so I put on the Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Give It Away" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_uHJPUlO8

The first person to tell me why I found this synchronistic (you'll have to click the link but no need to even watch the video but you will need to know a little about me that has been expressed in this thread multiple times in other giveaways) can get their choice of any game from the current EA GoG sale :)
1: dont you mean interplay?
2: you're daubed in body glitter and tinfoil again arent you! (thats the video significance right there!).
I might be delayed in responding due to helping make a bench. Back soon!
Tarnicus: I can feel a giveaway coming on...

I thought I'd choose some music to fit the mood, so I put on the Red Hot Chili Pepper's "Give It Away" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr_uHJPUlO8

The first person to tell me why I found this synchronistic (you'll have to click the link but no need to even watch the video but you will need to know a little about me that has been expressed in this thread multiple times in other giveaways) can get their choice of any game from the current EA GoG sale :)
4 minutes and 33 seconds long?

edit : great song btw and I did click on the link and playing the song back to back lol
Post edited October 05, 2013 by ww_gog
Sachys: 1: dont you mean interplay?
2: you're daubed in body glitter and tinfoil again arent you! (thats the video significance right there!).
1. lol yes!
2. hint: numerical :)
ww_gog: 4 minutes and 33 seconds long?
You got it!!! Let me know what you want and I'll gift it when I get back :)
Post edited October 05, 2013 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: You got it!!! Let me know what you want and I'll gift it when I get back :)
Don't forget to top up your body glitter!

edit : great song btw and I did click on the link and playing the song back to back lol
It reminds me of being 16 again :)
Sachys: Don't forget to top up your body glitter!
I'll run that by MunkiSiren first, who knows she might be into it...darn now another song is in my head - Flight of the Conchords "If You're Into It". Speaking of MunkiSiren, it looks like she is finally awake :)
Tarnicus: You got it!!! Let me know what you want and I'll gift it when I get back :)
Woot, pays to pay attention when Stormcrow speaketh! Hate to pick a $4.99 game but had my eye on Fallout Tactics as its the only one of the series I haven't played. Looked thru the gamecards of the ones I don't have but none excite me like FO Tactics does, if thats ok?
ww_gog: Woot, pays to pay attention when Stormcrow speaketh! Hate to pick a $4.99 game but had my eye on Fallout Tactics as its the only one of the series I haven't played. Looked thru the gamecards of the ones I don't have but none excite me like FO Tactics does, if thats ok?
I would have restricted it to $2.99 games if that was an issue. Code sent, great choice, enjoy! :)
Tarnicus: I would have restricted it to $2.99 games if that was an issue. Code sent, great choice, enjoy! :)
Very kind of you. I happened to check the ninja page on my phone while watching tv and the timing was right for once. Lucky me. Downloading now and something to play for later tonight. Thanks man!
ww_gog: Very kind of you. I happened to check the ninja page on my phone while watching tv and the timing was right for once. Lucky me. Downloading now and something to play for later tonight. Thanks man!
You're welcome and lucky to snap that up whilst on your phone!

Where is GoG's android app! I have such difficulty navigating this site on my phone, to the extent where I don't bother anymore.
Time to get some work done. Code sorting planned for a few hours so expect a few giveaways in this thread later today as well as finally getting around to a decent GoG RPG game giveaway to celebrate moving in with MunkiSiren :)
Its definitely not the most convenient. Galaxy S3 with 4G so other than typing being a bit harder than on a keyboard, it works for me.
Tarnicus:
Works fine most of the time on my galaxy ace - though i use dolphin browser - doesnt work very well on others
Sachys: Works fine most of the time on my galaxy ace - though i use dolphin browser - doesnt work very well on others
I think it has more to do with me an my disdain of transitioning to touch screens than anything else. It could be because I only have a 4 incher and that makes it a bit fiddly :P
I just choked on my apple seeing MunkiSiren's face when I read that to her lol