It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Schnuff:
Sachys: Disneys budget for the next star wars film is blown on cgi for a single scene featuring JarJar Binks and Jabba the Hut tapdancing, resulting in budget cuts for the Ewoks makeup!
its ok, but i miss the pink tutu
Sachys: Disneys budget for the next star wars film is blown on cgi for a single scene featuring JarJar Binks and Jabba the Hut tapdancing, resulting in budget cuts for the Ewoks makeup!
niniendowarrior: Jar Jar Binks will become the leader of the Ewoks.
yer kidding me right?
- more like the FATHER - theyre gonna dd some daft time split script in so jarj jar and chewie get married and crashland on endor and then... DO STUFF!
xxxIndyxxx: That can be easily aswered: All Eli Roth movies
wasn't The Toxic Avenger IV good?
xxxIndyxxx: That can be easily aswered: All Eli Roth movies
Schnuff: wasn't The Toxic Avenger IV good?
Huh?
niniendowarrior: Jar Jar Binks will become the leader of the Ewoks.
At least that'll give the former Rebel Alliance a reason to build a Death Star of their own. :-)

"Quick, we've got to blow up Endor. Our credibility depends upon it!"

EDIT: Oh, everyone's run off -- it's tough being a Borg, a few thousand of us all by ourselves! :-(
Post edited October 04, 2013 by blakstar
Schnuff: wasn't The Toxic Avenger IV good?
xxxIndyxxx: Huh?
he has an cameo in the movie
blakstar: EDIT: Oh, everyone's run off -- it's tough being a Borg, a few thousand of us all by ourselves! :-(
with the exact same personality as long s youre plugged in... bit like the tories!
blakstar: EDIT: Oh, everyone's run off -- it's tough being a Borg, a few thousand of us all by ourselves! :-(
Sachys: with the exact same personality as long s youre plugged in... bit like the tories!
Sorry, we're aiming for perfection -- politicians will not be added to our collective. :-)
Sachys: with the exact same personality as long s youre plugged in... bit like the tories!
blakstar: Sorry, we're aiming for perfection -- politicians will not be added to our collective. :-)
why? thats all you are anyways - assimilate (exploit)
blakstar: Sorry, we're aiming for perfection -- politicians will not be added to our collective. :-)
Sachys: why? thats all you are anyways - assimilate (exploit)
I'd like to see the Borgs assimilate Jar Jar Binks. The Borg Queen might just explode.
niniendowarrior: I'd like to see the Borgs assimilate Jar Jar Binks. The Borg Queen might just explode.
under disney? - shed sing a love ballad!
Do you mind?! At least we've got standards! Comparing us to politicians indeed! Anyway, we're all equal -- and the health benefits are good too! :-)
niniendowarrior: I'd like to see the Borgs assimilate Jar Jar Binks. The Borg Queen might just explode.
Sachys: under disney? - shed sing a love ballad!
Did I tell you my nephew cried when he saw the intro to Epic Mickey?
blakstar: Do you mind?! At least we've got standards! Comparing us to politicians indeed! Anyway, we're all equal -- and the health benefits are good too! :-)
Like the tories!
niniendowarrior:
You have two choices there - snap the neck or come up with vaccine! O_O
Post edited October 04, 2013 by Sachys
I just realized something. blakstar's pic is indeed a borg!

It's not Lord Dredd! http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/25/LordDredd-CaptainPower.jpg

LOL.